Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion Website

modell

Sep 13, 2005
Brighton
That might be pushing it, but there's a blog.

http://everywherewasblueandwhite.blogspot.com/

I'm a newbie journo struggling to get paid for writing about things that only interest me a bit. So i thought i'd do some writing for free on something that interests me a lot: the Albion.

It's not match reports, which i always find a bit dry, but more something football/Albion related that's caught my attention. I'll try and update it every week, so favourite it and comeback.

It's from a fans perspective and (hopefully) treats its subject with the humour it deserves.

There's about 5 coloumns up there so scan down if you don't like the latter ones.

There's an email on there too, so let me know what you think and any Albion related thoughts. I'm a bit of a luddite so any technical help would be good.

Thanks people hope it amuses a little.

:albion:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
modell said:
That might be pushing it, but there's a blog.

http://everywherewasblueandwhite.blogspot.com/

I'm a newbie journo struggling to get paid for writing about things that only interest me a bit. So i thought i'd do some writing for free on something that interests me a lot: the Albion.

It's not match reports, which i always find a bit dry, but more something football/Albion related that's caught my attention. I'll try and update it every week, so favourite it and comeback.

It's from a fans perspective and (hopefully) treats its subject with the humour it deserves.

There's about 5 coloumns up there so scan down if you don't like the latter ones.

There's an email on there too, so let me know what you think and any Albion related thoughts. I'm a bit of a luddite so any technical help would be good.

Thanks people hope it amuses a little.

:albion:

best of luck mate.

from my perspective, football writing has never seemed a chore and I've always done it because of my keeness for the topic.

if that shines through in your writing, then you're half way there, it makes it seem more exciting and interesting to read.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I can empathise on the Bills thing mate. I'm the only Bills fan I know, having taken a shine to them when two wins a season represented a decent return during the 80's, so to see them tease so relentlessly (especially that bastard Norwood) in four consecutive Superbowls was really not fun. At all.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
LK.

:lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
oh one big mistake though.

Pro Evo was ISS on the SNES.

I mean, how can you forget that opening v.o?

"INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR SOCCER"

Then they brought out Deluxe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here