Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neighbors

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Right, possible the gimpiest thread of all time but anyway i've not watched neighbors for a few years and alot seems to have changed. Can any fans please fill me in on a few points?

What happened to Lyn's husband who looked a bit like Joe Mangle, I think confusingly he was also called Joe.

What happened to Stef and her husband, I think I caught some episodes where Stef was getting with Toad fish??

What happened to Boyd and has that spoty little shit Summer morphed into the pretty redhead also called Summer?

When did Susan fogive special K and has he had a fling with a much younger women yet?

What happened to Carmella! It's not quite the same without her.

Has that filthy dirt bag Izzy been back or is there any suggestion she might?

What happened to Elle Robinson?

Also what other highlights have I missed?

Thank you.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Right, possible the gimpiest thread of all time but anyway i've not watched neighbors for a few years and alot seems to have changed. Can any fans please fill me in on a few points?

What happened to Lyn's husband who looked a bit like Joe Mangle, I think confusingly he was also called Joe. - They split, moved back to the country.

What happened to Stef and her husband, I think I caught some episodes where Stef was getting with Toad fish?? - Steph in prison for killing someone by dangerous driving. Toadie is still on the street.

What happened to Boyd and has that spoty little shit Summer morphed into the pretty redhead also called Summer? - Boyd went away with Skye (I think) and yes that is Summer (different actress, of course!)

When did Susan fogive special K and has he had a fling with a much younger women yet? - Years ago, and NO!

What happened to Carmella! It's not quite the same without her. - Moved to Portugal with her husband (came back into it for a couple of episodes a few weeks ago). Still looks MIGHTY fine.

Has that filthy dirt bag Izzy been back or is there any suggestion she might? - Nope.

What happened to Elle Robinson? - Gone to New York for some job with a newspaper.

Also what other highlights have I missed? - Dr. Karl stripping off for a nude calender...........that's about it :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Answered above. Yes, i'm sad and still watch it. God bless sky+.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haven't seen it myself for years either, but I'm confident that Dr Karl Kennedy will still be in it somewhere, and if he isn't still with Susan after approximately six affairs so far, then he'll be sniffing around any other female cast members under forty.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I think I watched the same period as you and also wonder these exact questions if I ever catch it now (which I don't!)

Izzy :banana:

Skye :banana:

Janae :banana:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Answered above. Yes, i'm sad and still watch it. God bless sky+.

Amazing, thank you Sir.

I thought like spots and masturbating into cups i'd grow out of Neighbors but it would appear there is still space in my life for this tripe.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think I watched the same period as you and also wonder these exact questions if I ever catch it now (which I don't!)

Izzy :banana:

Skye :banana:

Janae :banana:

I forgot about that filthy bitch Janae. Skye was fit but the more I watched her the more she looked like a male Lion, still would though.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Oh, go on then:
large_image-1.jpg

Stephanie-McIntosh.jpg

delta-goodrem.jpg

LOGIES%2B2007%2B-%2Bnatalie%2Bblair.jpg

soapstars-valance-300.jpg

600full-brooke-satchwell.jpg

GP%20BALL%202006%20-%20DELLER%20-%20Madeleine%20West.jpg

Everybody needs good Neighbours....

Last edited by a moderator:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Haven't seen it myself for years either, but I'm confident that Dr Karl Kennedy will still be in it somewhere, and if he isn't still with Susan after approximately six affairs so far, then he'll be sniffing around any other female cast members under forty.

I never went obviously but i'm told Doc K did a tour of Walkabout bars around the UK to packed out crowds of wet knickered Uni students.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh, go on then:
large_image-1.jpg

Stephanie-McIntosh.jpg

delta-goodrem.jpg

LOGIES%2B2007%2B-%2Bnatalie%2Bblair.jpg

soapstars-valance-300.jpg

600full-brooke-satchwell.jpg

GP%20BALL%202006%20-%20DELLER%20-%20Madeleine%20West.jpg

Everybody needs good Neighbours....

Can we name all the characters? I can think of about 4 there but some the names I cannot get...!

1) - Skye?
2) Delta what's her face - Lana was it?!?!?!?!
3) Is that Holly Velance? Felic...?
4) Carmela
5) Libby
6) Izzy?
7) Anna?!
8)Dee

[MENTION=4325]Conkers[/MENTION] - Thanks for your answers cos i'm in exactly the same boat as @Croydenseagull!

One thing that confused me when I watched Neighbours for the first time in ages was that Declan character had changed actors. Also what happened with Paul's latest Mrs (Declan's Mum) and also are Lynn and Susan friends again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Obviously I posted the pics - so i know the answers - i'll leave them for someone else to guess!

One thing that confused me when I watched Neighbours for the first time in ages was that Declan character had changed actors. Also what happened with Paul's latest Mrs (Declan's Mum) and also are Lynn and Susan friends again?

Declan's actor quit, so they replaced him.
However, Oliver (Rebecca's son) and Carmella came back for a few weeks from Portugal. Oliver is a millionaire and they took Declan, India (the baby) and Rebecca back to Portugal to live in a mansion with them and get away from Paul, who wanted revenge on Rebecca for her fling with Michael. Now they are gone, Paul is trying to bring Michael down at the school.

Lyn and Susan are friends again, eventually making up after the Steph/Libby/Toadie fake marriage drama.

*must get a life*

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
20101028T164107_Five_Soaps_News_1-1_1288280467_large.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Declan's actor quit, so they replaced him.
However, Oliver (Rebecca's son) and Carmella came back for a few weeks from Portugal. Oliver is a millionaire and they took Declan, India (the baby) and Rebecca back to Portugal to live in a mansion with them and get away from Paul, who wanted revenge on Rebecca for her fling with Michael. Now they are gone, Paul is trying to bring Michael down at the school.

Lyn and Susan are friends again, eventually making up after the Steph/Libby/Toadie fake marriage drama.

*must get a life*

Most helpful!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
A disappointing amount of female talent at the moment really. H&A looks ch mubetter for that, but I can only be arsed with one crap/briliant Aussie soap, and i'm sure Neighbours has better stories
74884_173338432680674_165269190154265_618059_3662215_n.jpg

Jade_large.jpg

FEE0EF128288C561EC856E7E3E048.jpg

4CBBBD178FF4335F261D3E41873F.jpg

It's gone downhill a bit!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I saw an ad the other day saying Harold was "returning". When did he leave then? And why?

Who are the current hotties? When I were a lad it was all about Beth (Natalie Imbruglia) and Anne (Brooke Satchwell). Cor

nat_98promo_gallery__600x400-600x400.jpg

758920c3brooke_satchwell0009.jpg

Oh my DAYS did I fancy these young Aussies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here