Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
TBH i think we stil only need 1 - bridcutt. Why play 2 defensive midfielders? perhaps im missing something. enlighten me.

Since when did playing two defensive midfielders become unorthodox? Thought it was quite common.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
TBH i think we stil only need 1 - bridcutt. Why play 2 defensive midfielders? perhaps im missing something. enlighten me.
With the quality of our wide players it may not matter - so long as the two in the middle are technically OK - which they are. I agree it would still be better with a proper attacking central midfielder but first half of season we brought in Harley - flop and Vicente - injured. We have done well to cope.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Since when did playing two defensive midfielders become unorthodox? Thought it was quite common.

When i played, set ups were nearly always 4-4-2. You cannotplay 2 defensive midfielders setting up like that. Enlighten me as to who else plays 2 defensive midfielders. Im sure your right there are some.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Rickie Lambert

Lambert is a great player for you guys as cms was for the posh, but he would not adapt to the way we are currently playing.To get a strker that fits in with our current team will cost a hell of a lot, not sure that Tony has that kind of dosh

Last edited:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Lambert is a great player for you guys as cms was for the posh, but he would not adapt to the way we are currently playing

He's unbelievable on the air. He's got a brilliant first touch. His hold up play is brilliant. He has unbelievable vision. He can score from anywhere. He is a very good passer. He would fit into any team in this league.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He's unbelievable on the air. He's got a brilliant first touch. His hold up play is brilliant. He has unbelievable vision. He can score from anywhere. He is a very good passer. He would fit into any team in this league.

couldnt agree more. he's got a massive beachball head too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here