Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ndumba makeche striker

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
a close friend of mine who lives in perth wa says we are giving a trial too ndumba makeche he plays for perth glory,ive looked him up on there website and wiki might be true who knows?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One game but then he only signed for them 6 weeks ago so a move to England so soon.........................?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
ndumba makeche sure that's not an anagram

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
where is Radd when you need him, he is our resident from Perth

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
where is Radd when you need him, he is our resident from Perth

no ,rad is back home , you have me , perth seagull, and ozmike.............:wave: never heard of him ,if it's true i would say he is an african refugee who has recently come to the attention of someone in the scouting network, the only official set up in perth currently is a burnley affiliated out-fit...........good luck with it anyway.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
a bum cheek, damn

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Found a YouTube clip (yes I know after Federico Turienzo you should never buy players from internet clips) of him playing in the Australian youth league looks big, strong, can hold up the ball, has good feet, shame some of the finishing is still a bit raw and he's playing in the number 7 shirt. Seems like the sort of player we would be looking at, still only 20 years old.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here