Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sorry I just dont get it.

What does he actually contribute?

Please help me as I hate to say it but I LOATHE the fact that this "player" collects his wages every week. Its been years since I felt like that about a player - not since Mark Farrington.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He was a good player and a good playmaker at MK Dons, but since joining us, he's just a f***ing useless oaf. 2 plays that could have been considered decent. A turn later on in the match to try to break in to the box and a ball end of the first hlaf that COULD have lead to a goal if not cut out. f***ing useless oaf...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't understand how he's featured in so many games this season as I don't think I've ever seen him do anything noteworthy.

And as for his attempted 'tackle' on their winger for the second goal. :nono:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well Poyet likes him. Personally think he does a good job by breaking up play and giving it others, not every player is a box to box midfielder

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Of Crofts, Dicker and Navarro I thought Navarro had the best game last night - but everyone here will of course follow the trend and say he was shit anyway.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Of Crofts, Dicker and Navarro I thought Navarro had the best game last night - but everyone here will of course follow the trend and say he was shit anyway.

I think you and the Badger are the only people on here that judge players using that term.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I just couldn't believe that it took so long for him to be subbed. Wss discussing with a friend how poor he had been when he proceeded to try and pass the ball. He missed the ball, and it went under his foot.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If Navarro could just learn to stop over-hitting his passes, his vision is quite good. Unfortunately, he turned his back for the first goal - you can't do that in professional football. If he had blocked it, there would not have been a second.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
His attempt to stop the cross for their second goal was pitiful. If you can be that bad and be a professional footballer, then we should all be getting in touch with Gus to ask for a trial. A complete and utter waste of space and far worse than the players he was supposed to be replacing. The problem is that although we have a large squad, the ones who are not in the first team are not really up to it so the scouse git gets in by default.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

And i presume you'll follow your own little trend of disregarding Dicker.

Twat... Navarro had a SHITE game, Dicker Scored, Crofts always looked dangerous and put some good passes to the front men aswell as breaking up play. How you can't have seen this is beyond me. :shootself

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Blimey, I nearly find myself agreeing with you for once. Not about Crofts or Dicker, who are both fantastic and were once again last night (missed chances aside) - but Navarro, whilst being disappointing in general since signing has had a good string of games under Poyet, nothing groundbreaking but looking very comfortable on the ball and doing the simple things well.

But everyone on here is posting based on something they made their mind up about long ago.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And i presume you'll follow your own little trend of disregarding Dicker.

Twat... Navarro had a SHITE game, Dicker Scored, Crofts always looked dangerous and put some good passes to the front men aswell as breaking up play. How you can't have seen this is beyond me. :shootself

Not at all - Crofts and Dicker were both anonymous tonight, but Dicker did grab a goal (admittedly from an offside position) so fair play to the bloke, he contributed something for a change. However, ATFC Seagull has nailed your opinions with his post:

Blimey, I nearly find myself agreeing with you for once. Not about Crofts or Dicker, who are both fantastic and were once again last night (missed chances aside) - but Navarro, whilst being disappointing in general since signing has had a good string of games under Poyet, nothing groundbreaking but looking very comfortable on the ball and doing the simple things well.

But everyone on here is posting based on something they made their mind up about long ago.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

im basing my opinion on what i saw last night and that game alone, and imo i thought he was the weak link in midfield LAST NIGHT and gave the ball away far to often,other than last night i dont think he is that bad a player,he just seemed either injured or unfit last night and shouldnt have played if thats the case.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not at all - Crofts and Dicker were both anonymous tonight,

Which game did you go to last night as it certainly couldnt have been the one at The Withdean Stadium. Croft was quieter than ususal but Dicker was involved in everything in the midfield and you could count his mis paases on one hand and then divide that by 2 for the balls he lost and didnt retreive. He was way and above all others for MOM last night.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Agree best game I have seen of Navarro - but still only looked OK - not good - not bad - did a few good things but not enough to warrant a place.

We need a left sided winger to balance bennet then we will be a side to be reckoned with. (and experience at CB and an attacking Mid and RB) then we will be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here