Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder - Is this the end?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just looked at Nathan Elder's facebook, as i'm proper bored at work with nothing else to do.

And his facebook status reads...

"Nathan Elder is is gettin prepared to say goodbye...

So, is this the end for Elder?

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I doubt it. I expect that if he was on his way out and it was all organised he wouldn't have played yesterday.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Well he said in the press the other day that he feared he would be on his way out! Don't see why not, Wilkins never gives him the time of day!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hahaha NSC jumping to conclusions AGAIN!?!?

NEVER! :D

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i stumbled on his facebook the other day. It seems theres been a death of someone close to him. That would be who he is saying goodbye too. I dont want him to go i think he's gonna be a good player for Brighton.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read somewhere, possibly on here , that he was going on loan to Barnet until the end of the season. I think that would suit him and us fine, as he would come back next season having playeda number of games in the league.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I reckon he has the potential to be a really good player for us.

I just wish Wilkins would give him more of a chance.

Revell wasn't looking all that threatening yesterday, so what would have been the harm in throwing Elder on for 20/30 mins as opposed to three??

I just dont get it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I read somewhere, possibly on here , that he was going on loan to Barnet until the end of the season. I think that would suit him and us fine, as he would come back next season having playeda number of games in the league.

But leave us incredibly short, if we are not able to find a replacement.

We would be left with Forster, Revell, Gatting and Gargan and I very much doubt Gargan is in a position to play for us just yet.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
But leave us incredibly short, if we are not able to find a replacement.

We would be left with Forster, Revell, Gatting and Gargan and I very much doubt Gargan is in a position to play for us just yet.
.......and Gatting would walk straight into our side.................not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here