Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naps Challenge Monday 5/4/04

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hi :wave:

Young Chevalier - 3.20 Kelso.

Deano... The Lingfield race u refer to was today, Barton Nic was 4th...

Kelso, Southwell & Windsor tomorrow.

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Midlem Melody - 3.20 Kelso . :drink: :drink: :drink:

Good little challenge to start with,against the main man.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Deano's Right Foot said:
Hi everyone :wave:

Barton Nic in the 3.10 Lingfield for me please.

Thank you.

I suppose it would be cheaky of me to take £10 off your total for that... ???

Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Re: Re: Naps Challenge Monday 5/4/04

nail-Z-gull said:
I suppose it would be cheaky of me to take £10 off your total for that... ???

Clearly I should be disqualified for being such a MONSTROUS :dunce: for tipping a LOSER after the race had been run.

OK, I'll go for Marinaite in the 4.0 Southwell on MONDAY.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have suggested the Naps challenge finish is brought forward to Friday 30th April from Friday 7th May to enable a presentation and the booty to be given to the winner at the get together on Saturday 1st May.

It seems to make sense. Is everyone happy with this and I will arrange the trophy for Deano's Right Foot.

We can start the new naps challenge the Monday after the new season starts in August.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I still need to pay up for this... Who do i give the cash to... Or shall i just wait til the end and slip the money in the winners pocket?...

By the way, lots of people still owe me fivers... :lolol:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Gareth Glover said:
I have suggested the Naps challenge finish is brought forward to Friday 30th April from Friday 7th May to enable a presentation and the booty to be given to the winner at the get together on Saturday 1st May.

It seems to make sense. Is everyone happy with this and I will arrange the trophy for Deano's Right Foot.

We can start the new naps challenge the Monday after the new season starts in August.

Fine with me, but I'm getting nervous of this talk of me winning. I'm not counting my chickens. I've had some dreadful runs (and I'm not talking about a stomach upset here) and I'm quite capable of not picking another winner. I don't even seem to be capable of picking a horse that is actually running on the right day at the moment!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
3.40 - Windsor - Classic Role

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Gareth Glover said:

I'd go along with that. I'll not be at the meet-up though, nor will I be winning this challenge.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Deano's Right Foot said:
Clearly I should be disqualified for being such a MONSTROUS :dunce: for tipping a LOSER after the race had been run.

That is absolutely brilliant. :clap2:

Today, I shall mostly be napping:

Touch Closer - 5.20 (Kelso)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here