Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name them and shame them.

No surprise, it only happens under Labour control. Blackpool and now Cheltenham councils have banned taxi drivers from wearing England shirts and anything to do with England, St George flags and badges are banned because it’ll offend foreigners (ethnic minorities)

Does this apply to where you live and if not then you’re safe from the Scots mad ruling dictators, but if not, then name and shame the councils but I don’t expect an avalanche because it only ever happens with Labour councillors :tosser:

Oceanic said:
No surprise, it only happens under Labour control. Blackpool and now Cheltenham councils have banned taxi drivers from wearing England shirts and anything to do with England, St George flags and badges are banned because it’ll offend foreigners (ethnic minorities)

Does this apply to where you live and if not then you’re safe from the Scots mad ruling dictators, but if not, then name and shame the councils but I don’t expect an avalanche because it only ever happens with Labour councillors :tosser:

So, you're a supporter of the BRITISH national party but you're getting all English nationalist on us and being anti-Scottish. What a poor confused soul you are.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Oceanic said:

YOU ARE A COCK

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oceanic said:
St George flags and badges are banned because it’ll offend foreigners (ethnic minorities)

This is an absolute outrage.

How are we supposed to identify all the chavvy knobcockers if they are stopped from attaching England memorabilia to their property?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oceanic said:

If I go to another country, I'm not offended by people wearing their countries colours.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Oceanic said:

The ban is because the Blackpook Licenced Taxi Drivers Association have an agreement with the council over an approved set of clothing. It is to reduce the number of illegal taxi services. Nothing to do with ethnic minorities, as there aren't any in Blackpool (apart from Scousers)

E

enigma

Re: Re: Name them and shame them.

fatbadger said:
What a poor confused soul you are.

He really is. He was going on a while back about how people shouldn't judge Sion Jenkins, but he didn't even realise that the BNP would probably have given him the death penalty.

He doesn't even know which one is right to use out of "must have" "must of". :lolol: :dunce:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
It is not the councillors who object, its senior officers who work for the said councils.
Don't worry about it they are fighting a losing battle.

Oceanic said:

What's Nazi-speak for fixtures??

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=76602

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, doesn't apply where I live as that is Gloucester and not Cheltenham. That is one reason why I would far rather live in the open minded and easy going county town rather than the chav infested place 7 miles away that is so far up its own six o'clock that it can tell you what it had for lunch before it digested it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

London Irish said:
What's Nazi-speak for fixtures??

Befestigungen

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Oceanic said:

whilst believing we should be able to express our pride in our nation without being labeled racist. i also believe you are a total knobend, if you believe BNP are not dictators themselves.

E

enigma

graz126 said:
whilst believing we should be able to express our pride in our nation without being labeled racist. i also believe you are a total knobend, if you believe BNP are not dictators themselves.

:clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nothing wrong with a little pride and patriotism, however the BNP take it to an extreme with the aim of exclusion for all who don't pass their ideal of being British born, bred and white.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Biscuit said:
If I go to another country, I'm not offended by people wearing their countries colours.

:clap: :clap:

Albion Rob

It's thos f***ing BNP idiots who ruin it for everyone once again.

The stigma attached to the flag is largley because wankers like you stand in front of it giving Nazi salutes (it has always struck me as strange that such an obvious foreign act should be feted in such a way by those like you).

I love my country, have the tattoos to prove it but I cringe in horror as another loads of clueless fucknuts crawls out from the darkness to spend their time abusing people from a different country.

They then proceed to drink beer driven to the pub by an afro-carribean truvck driver, munch a kebab from the local Turkish kebab house before getting a cheap ride home in a Pakistani fellow's cab.

Remarkable.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here