Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mystery player?

Remember that picture in the Argus last week with that guy in the background with a big Afro ? Well this is him.
From the Argus:
"Meanwhile, scholar Mitch Walker has signed a two-year professional contract with Albion. Walker was on the bench against Stockport last Saturday."

Attachments

• Bebo skin ...JPG
    Bebo skin ...JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 698

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Mitch Walker is white!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought we had sorted this one

_38321457_valderama1.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Remember that picture in the Argus last week with that guy in the background with a big Afro ? Well this is him.
From the Argus:
"Meanwhile, scholar Mitch Walker has signed a two-year professional contract with Albion. Walker was on the bench against Stockport last Saturday."

:) :)

Attachments

• simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg
    simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 648

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've never used this smilie before, but now seems appropriate....

:mendoza:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There is no way on Gods green Earth; that a guy with that hair is called something as mundane as: "Mitch Walker..." oh no... more like: Winston Chesterfield III... oh yes.

Rock on... you mother's!

Kosh

Last edited:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
is the lad kicking the ball mark wright? if not then i think he's called Leon. a young left winger who came on in the friendly at shoreham, and he looked EXCELLENT. he was being called leon so i guess that's his name! was most impressed... but then it was against shoreham so

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
is the lad kicking the ball mark wright? if not then i think he's called Leon. a young left winger who came on in the friendly at shoreham, and he looked EXCELLENT. he was being called leon so i guess that's his name! was most impressed... but then it was against shoreham so

No! That's Elliott Bennett :lol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sometimes, just sometimes, NSC cheers me up no end!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Although this thread has made me chuckle, we still don't actually know who 'afro man' is yet, do we?

Maybe this is one for insider...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here