Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My View

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
Go to games early, visit some good pubs, meet up with some good people. If if we win, great. If not, oh well. Book up the next trip and have another good day out. Or just support Barcelona.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Go to games early, visit some good pubs, meet up with some good people. If if we win, great. If not, oh well. Book up the next trip and have another good day out. Or just support Barcelona.

Not much more i can add to that, apart from I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

Couldn't agree more, the wife and myself have been to 7 away games this season and seen 2 goals scored by the Albion but we can't wait for the Peterborough game

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you don't enjoy it win lose or draw, give it up take up a new interest.

And if you can't enjoy it playing in a brand new stadium in the championship (especially if you were around for the dark days) then really give it up and find another way to spend your time.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Agreed. And even at 2-0 down with 10-15 minutes to go, you never know what could happen. Or not.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Totally agree. My girlfriend, who's only been to a few games, jokingly said to me yesterday, "I don't think I like football any more. It's no fun if you don't win". My response, "well, you'd better not support Brighton then!"

There've been more lows than highs over the years but who cares? We had an excellent day out despite the result. It just makes the good times even sweeter (which is why I can't get all the negativity on here - for me, Championship football = 'good times" even if we are having a bad run). After some of the dross we've seen through the years, the Poyet era is one to savour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here