Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Theo Walcott Conspiracy Theory

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure I read somewhere something about Theo Walcott sharing the same agent as somebody else with responsibilities within the Engalnd camp. Thought it was MacLaren, but doesn't seem to showe up on a Google Search. Definitely read something of that nature when Walcott's inclusion was first announced.

Something don't smell right about his inclusion for sure ???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Doubt it as I am sure part of the deal when he signed for Arsenal included a hefty sum if he represented England. Moneybags Dean would have done anything he could to stop this happening.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot BELIEVE Eriksson got such an easy ride in his final press conference today. The first question I wanted asked was quite simply: "So Sven. Why exactly DID you bring Theo Walcott to the World Cup ?".

Why did nobody ask this ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd have asked him why he wasted five and a half years of players international careers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would have asked him why he is such a lardo jock clown.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I think Theo's father paid for him to be called up, he looks like the sorta person who would

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I think he is more clued up on the WAGS than the squad itself, and liked the look of Wallcotts bird.???

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Easy 10 said:
I cannot BELIEVE Eriksson got such an easy ride in his final press conference today. The first question I wanted asked was quite simply: "So Sven. Why exactly DID you bring Theo Walcott to the World Cup ?".

Why did nobody ask this ?

Because most football journalists have all the courage of a field vole. They spend their careers covering the same very small group of blokes -- and are usually either the type that 1) writes everything the club says they should; or 2) writes everything that agents say they should.

They're too scared of getting their accreditation or lucrative ghost-writing deals taken away (which can happen VERY easily) to ask any really probing questions.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But it was quite a reasonable question wasn't it ? As an England fan, I bloody want to know the answer !

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Of course it was a reasonable question. But whoever asked it was never going to get the contract to ghost "Sven: My England Story". And that's why no-one asked it.

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
From the FA Website

If you would like to register a comment or complaint on one of the game's current talking points or just want to get something off your chest, please use our Fans View Line. Your views will be reviewed, collated and then forwarded to the relevant departments within The FA. We may publish your views in text or as a recording on TheFA.com or in another FA publication. Please let us know when you leave your message if you do not want this to happen.

Tel: 0207 745 4999

Last edited:

1066gull

Maybe because Theo is still a baby?

theo0ip.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here