Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My take on today if anyone cares

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I can't be bothered to read the other threads, tried reading one about Jones and realised it was from last time (!) he got sent off. Won't moan about the sending off, we would moan if they didn't get stuck in at the end.

I thought Jones was useless, and Hart was useless. I can understand why McGhee could not drop players from a 4-0 win but leaving our only goalscorer on the bench is asking for trouble. And then substituting the only two productive players on the pitch is ridiculous.

I also think Flitney is a clown. What it is with our keepers and kicking the ball of the pitch, dribbling round players and so on, I do not know. He made one fantastic save but other than that he looked like a schoolboy keeper. Swindon should have had a goal that was disallowed, and where was the marking for their second?

I'm very unhappy, will now have to put up with my mate from Swindon gloating all term now, and that god damn girl now has reason to think watching Chelsea with a prawn sandwich is more fun. :angry: :angry: :censored: :dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
god damn girl?

it was depressing

no passion

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fatboy said:
I can't be bothered to read the other threads, tried reading one about Jones and realised it was from last time (!) he got sent off. Won't moan about the sending off, we would moan if they didn't get stuck in at the end.

I thought Jones was useless, and Hart was useless. I can understand why McGhee could not drop players from a 4-0 win but leaving our only goalscorer on the bench is asking for trouble. And then substituting the only two productive players on the pitch is ridiculous.

I also think Flitney is a clown. What it is with our keepers and kicking the ball of the pitch, dribbling round players and so on, I do not know. He made one fantastic save but other than that he looked like a schoolboy keeper. Swindon should have had a goal that was disallowed, and where was the marking for their second?

I'm very unhappy, will now have to put up with my mate from Swindon gloating all term now, and that god damn girl now has reason to think watching Chelsea with a prawn sandwich is more fun. :angry: :angry: :censored: :dunce:

flitney is a schoolboy keeper, thought he did ok claimed everything and how many of you are nervous when kuipers comes to claim a cross or corner,
his kicking was good he started a couple of attacks with long kicks and put piercy through on goal

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I didn't realise their keeper was Rhys Evans.

He is a top quality keeper.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
should'nt you be studying or something fatboy ;)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I clapped him off.

Hart has never done anything other than put in 100% effort. I'm just getting fed up with him and Jones now.

We need a winger.

Since Brooker left we haven't had one. We need a proper winger, not someone like Hart or Piercy, and not a left back with a few step overs. One more time-we need a winger.

Exactly Fatboy. Those who say we need a striker most desperately are wrong. Leon and McPhee will notch at least 40 between them, thats good for any strikeforce.

What we really need is some creativity from midfield and some pace and trickery down the wings.

That Brentford fella we nearly signed in the summer would have been perfick. Shame.

Get rid of Rehman and sign a winger, even on loan.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
always clap an albion player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here