Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my st ticket seat tomorrow

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a bit protective over their seat tomorrow night? I'm not going but feel a bit weird that somebody from a.n. other club will be sat in MY seat! If they wipe bogies on it i will hunt them down and make them watch the withdean years dvd! Bloody buggers!!!:amex:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Exactly how i feel. It will make me feel dirty for when i return to my beloved seat for Coventry. :D

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Let me know your seat number and I'll pop along a few times during the match to check it's being treated in the right way.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a bit protective over their seat tomorrow night? I'm not going but feel a bit weird that somebody from a.n. other club will be sat in MY seat! If they wipe bogies on it i will hunt them down and make them watch the withdean years dvd! Bloody buggers!!!:amex:

Likewise....although I thought that the withdean years DVD was just some mythical imaginary product designed to lure us into the Amex but never exist.......

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Funnily enough yes me too mate !! ITS MINE SO LOOK AFTER IT !!!!

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
My seat is in the east but have chosen to sit in WSU almost exactly opposite...............am now thinking of taking a pair of binoculars to keep a close eye on it. Heard there are literally thousands of kiddie parties turning up - so knowing my luck come the Covenrty game it will be covered in crayon marks with assorted sweet wrappers liberally scattered around.........

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
another thing due to work i won't be visiting my seat until the burnley game!!! A fanatical albion fan will have my seat so i will be giving him wet wipes, or should the whole stadium be fumigated

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

You should have just bought a ticket and not gone. May have been 50p well spent.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Likewise....although I thought that the withdean years DVD was just some mythical imaginary product designed to lure us into the Amex but never exist.......

has gone a bit quiet on that front by the time it comes out DVD will be Betamax!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I couldn't give a f*** what happens to my seat, it's not like i use it for anything.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I took mine home on Sunday to keep safe. It's currently in the jacuzzi with a Swedish model (Ikea, I think) I'll take another martini through in a minute. My seat needs an international break!

Last edited:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
My seat is in the east but have chosen to sit in WSU almost exactly opposite...............am now thinking of taking a pair of binoculars to keep a close eye on it. Heard there are literally thousands of kiddie parties turning up - so knowing my luck come the Covenrty game it will be covered in crayon marks with assorted sweet wrappers liberally scattered around.........

My seat is in the WSU but I have chosen to sit in the East almost exactly opposite...............am now thinking of taking a pair of binoculars to keep a close eye on it.

Blokes with binoculars watching blokes with binoculars watching blokes with binoculars.

Lush

Mods' Pet
My seat is in the WSU but I have chosen to sit in the East almost exactly opposite...............am now thinking of taking a pair of binoculars to keep a close eye on it.

Blokes with binoculars watching blokes with binoculars watching blokes with binoculars.

With the Amex PACKED to the rafters with kids, I suggest you DON'T bring binoculars.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
yeah, if my seat gets broken i'll f'n rage so bad..

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I am vacating my usual W3D seat to sit in E1C for this one. Looking forward to seeing the stadium from a different viewpoint.

Just hope my normal seat survives the night OK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here