Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My point of view re: today's performance.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No player ratings, altogether pointless and who really cares?

1= Cox, Robinson and Thornton must start next week.
2= Whing is Shit.
3= Hawkins is ok.
4= But... Hartlepool were also shit.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
No player ratings, altogether pointless and who really cares?

1= Cox, Robinson and Thornton must start next week.
2= Whing is Shit.
3= Hawkins is ok.
4= But... Hartlepool were also shit.

Why weren't either Thornton or Robinson starting up front just behind Virgo. Relying on a centre half to lead the line on his own is just ridiculous..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
who's fault was the goal? Missed it on the radio and all that was said after was a defensive mistake

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I really want to know how Adams expects to score with Virgo loan striker and 3 holding mids. It's a joke in my opinion.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
If Adams would have started Virgo at right-back or centre-back from the start of the season and then kept him their, we'd be in a much stronger position. The way he's being moved all over the pitch is unbelievable.

Correct it is a shambles what other members of the squad must feel, but it is not Virgos fault :rolleyes:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You're not saying it is Virgo's fault are you?

No, he is only being doing what he is being asked too, but surely some of the other squad members are getting pissed off with this guess where virgs is playing this week,its down to poor managment ,anyway hope adams can turn it round but this merry go round of playing virgs everywhere but goalkeeper is a shambles and the opposition know this.:glare:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
No, he is only being doing what he is being asked too, but surely some of the other squad members are getting pissed off with this guess where virgs is playing this week,its down to poor managment ,anyway hope adams can turn it round but this merry go round of playing virgs everywhere but goalkeeper is a shambles and the opposition know this.:glare:

Ahh right, yeah I know where you're coming from.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
whing was shit and as said above thornton,cox and jake all looked lively

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here