Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new comedy website!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
OK so me and my comedy writing buddy have been sending out these emails for months! The website has a selection of the best ones on it. See what you reckon. Its kind of 'The Timewaster Letters' for email users... hopefully we can sell some eBooks!

email scoundrels... it could be you!

Heres a taster.

Dear Sir,

You won't know me - I am new.

I am currently dipping my toe in the world of web design. I recently visited a marketing gooroo who told me that if my business were to start making money then i would need web presents.

I have recently picked up a piece of soft where that allows me to build such presents.

Have a look and see what you think

http://www.canyoumilkamonkey.com

Advice please.

David Harris

To: 'dh1961@**********.co.uk"
Subject: Re: Web Design

Hi David,

We can certainly help.

I have had a look at your site and have a few pointers that I would like to share. Would it be possible for you to pop into the office to discuss. The chat will be an informal one and should help us start to develop where you see the site going.

Cheers David - I look forward to hearing from you.

Andy ******
Senior Designer
**** Web Design

To: contact@****webdesign.net

Dear Andrew.

Thanks for the invite but there is a problem. I currently have a terrible cold that I caught from a tramp so it would be selfish of me to spread it around you office.

Anyway the site is finished now.

Thanks for nothing.

David

tumbleweed.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Actually, it's f***ing funny. Lokki has no imagination or creative juice coursing through his cynical, withered body.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You have some good ideas there, work on them and polish them up a bit...use a spellchecker too

Actually, it's f***ing funny. Lokki has no imagination or creative juice coursing through his cynical, withered body.

Nor does he, he has merely copied The Time Waster Letters. Given how good they are it seems a pretty pointless exercise, surely it would be better to come up with your own ideas rather than create a poor imitation of someone elses?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nor does he, he has merely copied The Time Waster Letters. Given how good they are it seems a pretty pointless exercise, surely it would be better to come up with your own ideas rather than create a poor imitation of someone elses?

Kind of like Micky Adams 08 copying the ideas of Micky Adams 00?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Some amusing stuff on there. Not sure I'd pay 3 quid for the ebook though. Altohugh I have signed up to the mailing list to see how things progress.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Surely a funnier book of web based messages would be the exchanges between Lokki and Nibble?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Well, not todays. But hopefully it will go turbo at some point and we can publish it.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Lokki - I understand that it is quite Timewaster Lettery but we thought that a web based version might do OK.

To prove that I do have an original thought occasionally though here is my new IPTV channel with my movie 'Dogberry and Bob' on it + Come on you Chickens (my football comedy) and Slghtly Better Homes (my property spoof)....

LovecomedyTV

Hope you enjoy.

W

OK so me and my comedy writing buddy have been sending out these emails for months! The website has a selection of the best ones on it. See what you reckon. Its kind of 'The Timewaster Letters' for email users... hopefully we can sell some eBooks!

email scoundrels... it could be you!

Heres a taster.

Dear Sir,

You won't know me - I am new.

I am currently dipping my toe in the world of web design. I recently visited a marketing gooroo who told me that if my business were to start making money then i would need web presents.

I have recently picked up a piece of soft where that allows me to build such presents.

Have a look and see what you think

Advice please.

David Harris

To: 'dh1961@**********.co.uk"

Hi David,

We can certainly help.

I have had a look at your site and have a few pointers that I would like to share. Would it be possible for you to pop into the office to discuss. The chat will be an informal one and should help us start to develop where you see the site going.

Cheers David - I look forward to hearing from you.

Andy ******
Senior Designer
**** Web Design

To: contact@****webdesign.net

Dear Andrew.

Thanks for the invite but there is a problem. I currently have a terrible cold that I caught from a tramp so it would be selfish of me to spread it around you office.

Anyway the site is finished now.

Thanks for nothing.

David

The funniest thing about that was a piece of soft where

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here