Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My girlfirend is doing Tony Blairs makeup!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
My girlfriend has got to do Tony Blairs make up next week for a TV special he is doing.

I have already asked her to pass on my personal message. Its got 4 letters and begins with C!

Anyone else got a message for our great leader whilst she hopefully does her worst on his face? (She wont make him look like a clown unfortunately, shes actually very good at her job)

:angry:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Perhaps you could swap her tub of foundation for a tub of poo?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes.

Can you say well done from me. Banning fox hunting was a very brave decision, and one I could never see any other political party worth voting for making. Also, congratulations. I'm very happy with the way he is running things domestically.

Can I say that? Or is it fashionable to slag of our prime minister?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Biscuit said:
Yes.

Can you say well done from me. Banning fox hunting was a very brave decision, and one I could never see any other political party worth voting for making. Also, congratulations. I'm very happy with the way he is running things domestically.

You can say what you like but many many thousands of dead innocent people far outway saving a few foxes in my opinion, as much as I hate fox hunting.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
My message would be "Can you please lock up the Nimbys of Falmer and throw away the key"

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Get her to paint "We want Falmer" on his forehead in lipstick.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Biscuit said:
Yes.

f*** the little fluffy foxes!!!!!

Tell him to boot DPM up the fooking arse and say yes to the Mighty Stripes!!!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here