Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My First Sky Sports Blog of 2011 - An AMEX Edition

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Good read but

At least it won't be another "identikit" stadium like the others that have been built in the recent past. The AMEX will have character. Even the away fans will be treated to luxury. Their padded seats will change colour to match the away teams colours and their concourse will have various videos and images projected onto the walls, to make them feel at home.
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can't believe some of them think the capacity is 12,700

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
a lot of idiocy, but i have to admit, i agree with the complaint about the space between the seats and the roof. big mistake.

Why?

How do you know for sure that an extra tier behind each goals as well as the east can't be added?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
yo, mendy, what's all this?

As I understood it, the top bit here (closest to the roof) will have nothing there for the first year at least, but there is room to add in another tier without raising the roof
falmer_stadium.jpg

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Er, there will only ever be a top tier on the East Stand if the club applies for, and gets, permission to add one. I doubt there is any timescale on that at the moment.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
does that mean that all this added capacity that gets mentioned would take place WITHIN the current frame?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
!!!!!

The concept might be sickening, but given the choice of that and Priestfield, I would choose Priestfield every day of the week.

I know it is far from finished, but this Falmer thing looks grey, soulless and like a child with Asperger's Syndrome has been set free with a Meccano kit and four photos of different stands from the worst new grounds.

I guess that's the away end with only two vomitories, both at the back with no under the stand facilities? And why'd the roof so high above the back row of seats when they were supposed to be keeping it all as low as possible?

As for the other end, the ground control box and the stark windows above the seated deck make it look like the main compound at Mount Carmel

Well done TRHK and Dingo Bruce for setting them straight.

Mind you the Kent pikeys would probably be happy with their Caravans even if you offered them a house.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i don't. what's your point?

Well that answers your question then surely? If extra tiers are added then it will take you closer to the roof.How is that a big mistake then?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Didn't know about the green railings or the beach huts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here