Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My first post!

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Hi everyone, i've been a regular visitor over the last year or so and i felt the time had come to sign up and join the fun!

i've been a fan for 18 years. Started watching at the Goldstone when i was 5 (was even mascot once!) Endured nearly every game at Gillingham and am currently a season ticket holder in the south stand.

Next year i will be in the West stand 1901 club at the Amex, please don't hate me for it. Suffered like everyone over the last 15 years and cant wait to watch us in comfort for a change!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Drove through Bexhill a couple weeks ago some very nice house there.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hi everyone, i've been a regular visitor over the last year or so and i felt the time had come to sign up and join the fun!

i've been a fan for 18 years. Started watching at the Goldstone when i was 5 (was even mascot once!) Endured nearly every game at Gillingham and am currently a season ticket holder in the south stand.

Next year i will be in the West stand 1901 club at the Amex, please don't hate me for it. Suffered like everyone over the last 15 years and cant wait to watch us in comfort for a change!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Welcome on board - the more the merrier :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If you e mail our very own super mod, Giraffe, he'll give you the password to the seperate 1901 board.

And that gives you the right to come on here giving it large and i'm a better fan than you so i am does it:eek: Have you done the withdean seven stands have you:moo: I went to hastings today and passed through bexhill and frankly i was shocked:ohmy:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i have never been to bexhill or eaten dannys ex girlfriends bad fan lookalickey

welcome , and dont forget all newbies have to do the next possible matchday thread, good luck with that on tuesday :smokin:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3926357 said:
I went out with a girl who had a fanny that looked like one of those

You went out with my missus?

you are allowed more than one post:facepalm:

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Quite a varied response, on the whole thanks for the welcome. I apologise if my brief description of supporting the club caused offence!

by the way, where is this seperate 1901 board, sounds awesome!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here