Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Final question for the playoffs

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
*with fingers crossed*

IF we do it on Thursday!! Can I print off the official site the forms for three tickets I need, fwd them by recorded deliv to someone in Brighton and providing my visa card dets. With this WOULD someone able to get me tickets I need????

This is my last question!!

:rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very unlikely as the ticket office is not an unattended payment terminal IE they expect a signature of the card holder in order to have the goods purchased.

You can check but I expect they will require you in person to sign.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
*with fingers crossed*

IF we do it on Thursday!! Can I print off the official site the forms for three tickets I need, fwd them by recorded deliv to someone in Brighton and providing my visa card dets. With this WOULD someone able to get me tickets I need????

This is my last question!!

:rolleyes:

You can do a postal application with your credit card details. Post it off Friday morning straightaway and you should be fine.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good advice from Yorkie, that is the way that I have bought all my tickets to Withdean, enclose a stamped self addressed envelope, it worked everytime except for one and that was a game against Wimbledon that I think got postponed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Postal applications are only accepted for fans who do not live in the BN post area.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Postal applications are only accepted for fans who do not live in the BN post area.

which is ideal for Northstander as he lives in Leeds.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yorkie said:
which is ideal for Northstander as he lives in Leeds.

thanks Yorkie (and all other replies by the way!)....:bowdown:

You've come up trumps again, Ill ring the shop to confirm and send it today recorded deliv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here