Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My favourite paragraph from the Saintsfc.co.uk match report

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Southampton | Fixtures | Match Report | 02 January 2012, Brighton 3 - 0 Southampton

"A hugely decisive decision arrived on 51 when astonishingly, Rickie Lambert was sent off as he vented his frustration at another missed foul on the striker. The frontman punched the ground to show his disappointment and in doing so caught Adam El-Abd who went to the floor easily."

Personally, I blame Adam for getting in the way of the ground.

:)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Southampton | Fixtures | Match Report | 02 January 2012, Brighton 3 - 0 Southampton

"A hugely decisive decision arrived on 51 when astonishingly, Rickie Lambert was sent off as he vented his frustration at another missed foul on the striker. The frontman punched the ground to show his disappointment and in doing so caught Adam El-Abd who went to the floor easily."

Personally, I blame Adam for getting in the way of the ground.

:)

'Astonishingly'. hahahahaha. Shouldn't match reports on official sites at least try to be slightly objecive? There was NOTHING 'astonishing' about it. Totally ludicrous. I wonder how they would have described Craig Pawson's decisions the other week?

Sorry, but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really HATE Southampton and everything about them. They are just so contemptably arrogant and obnoxious. A Saints player sent off? How dare they! T**sers.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A decisive decision? Is that like a finishing finish?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here