Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My F.A Cup Prediction

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I'd like a nice draw at Wycombe, a 3-3 thriller, for good viewing. Then a replay at Withdean, so that I can see 2 matches with the team that I love, and a win at Withdean, followed by a home tie to Newcastle, another 3-3 thriller, leading to a night in Newcastle before playing at St. James' Park, in front of a fair few thousand. Then, a nice ol' trip to Old Trafford, before embarassing the Mancs in front of an expected 60,000crowd, with a Mcnulty hat-trick. Next up, away at Stamford Bridge, no draw this time, Forster winner on 97 minutes, with Kuipers *accidently* breaking 67 bones in Ashley Cole's leg after 1 minute. Liverpool away next, to show that what we did all those years ago can be done again, and we aren't as poor as some may think. Quarter finals now, and things are getting exciting. Paulton Town have made it this far, and we get a HOME draw. 'Leauge 1stadium, they seem a good side, the atmosphere will be electric there!' one fan says. The other replies, 'Excuse me? We are already 20 minutes in mate!' 'What? I can't see a pitch about? I thought we were waiting at a bus stop?'. 8-0 win.

Semi Finals are up, and it's Portsmouth at Wembley. Tickets sell out in 2 hours, and Wembley is packed to the rafters, 80,000. A boring match culminates in Portsmouth going 1 up on 89 minutes. However, a Kuipers goalkick brings the teams level, and an Elliott Bennett curler wins us the match on 92.

The final looms. V Palarse. Wembley is full, the atmosphere is stunning. Palace dominate throughout the entire match, hitting the bar 11 times, Kuipers having a blinder. Extra time. Palace continue to dominate until, on 120 minutes, a dodgy passback gives us a corner. We pile everybody up, and we slam the ball into the net, a sweet, sweet header. The Scorer? Brighton superstar Jamie strong.

That'll do?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Disney make films like this. Although something similar did happen to the team I support once back in 1983. :yahoo:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Disney make films like this. Although something similar did happen to the team I support once back in 1983. :yahoo:

26 has been my lucky number in the past, and I'm not joking. I make that 26 years ago. This is the time :yahoo:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'd like a nice draw at Wycombe, a 3-3 thriller, for good viewing. Then a replay at Withdean, so that I can see 2 matches with the team that I love, and a win at Withdean, followed by a home tie to Newcastle, another 3-3 thriller, leading to a night in Newcastle before playing at St. James' Park, in front of a fair few thousand. Then, a nice ol' trip to Old Trafford, before embarassing the Mancs in front of an expected 60,000crowd, with a Mcnulty hat-trick. Next up, away at Stamford Bridge, no draw this time, Forster winner on 97 minutes, with Kuipers *accidently* breaking 67 bones in Ashley Cole's leg after 1 minute. Liverpool away next, to show that what we did all those years ago can be done again, and we aren't as poor as some may think. Quarter finals now, and things are getting exciting. Paulton Town have made it this far, and we get a HOME draw. 'Leauge 1stadium, they seem a good side, the atmosphere will be electric there!' one fan says. The other replies, 'Excuse me? We are already 20 minutes in mate!' 'What? I can't see a pitch about? I thought we were waiting at a bus stop?'. 8-0 win.

Semi Finals are up, and it's Portsmouth at Wembley. Tickets sell out in 2 hours, and Wembley is packed to the rafters, 80,000. A boring match culminates in Portsmouth going 1 up on 89 minutes. However, a Kuipers goalkick brings the teams level, and an Elliott Bennett curler wins us the match on 92.

The final looms. V Palarse. Wembley is full, the atmosphere is stunning. Palace dominate throughout the entire match, hitting the bar 11 times, Kuipers having a blinder. Extra time. Palace continue to dominate until, on 120 minutes, a dodgy passback gives us a corner. We pile everybody up, and we slam the ball into the net, a sweet, sweet header. The Scorer? Brighton superstar Jamie strong.

That'll do?

:bowdown:, i will give you a fiver if it all happens :thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
26 has been my lucky number in the past, and I'm not joking. I make that 26 years ago. This is the time :yahoo:

Shame the final will be in 2010 :lolol:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Our best chance of reaching the next round was drawing Eastbourne at Withdean,we did`nt
so nothing left for us this season,wish we could hibernate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here