Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Champ Man tip

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you are like me and find playing with BRIGHTON too boring then manage a Premiership team and buy Kevin Kilbane from the TOFFEES.

He is 300% QUALLA.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Progressing nicely with Brighton, now up to 9th with 4 straight wins including 3-1 at Sunderland and 3-0 home to Leeds! :clap2:
Signed Tuomas Aho (sp?) from somewhere in Iceland I think and have Powell coming from Denver, Alexander Aas from Norway and Tommy Jonsson from Halmstad coming in January! :clap2: May have to let a few go to ease the wage bill:eek:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
fourthteamtillidie said:
surely this isn't the place for a mid life crisis?

I'M NOT EVEN MIDDLE AGED!

I JUST FEEL LIKE SLITTING MY WRISTS! IM STRUGGLING TO KEEP BRIGHTON UP ON FM!

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Biscuit said:

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

yeah i know that feeling- i got through a whole season last night and only just managed to scrape through survival on goal difference. it makes you think at four in the morning there are more worthwhile things to be doing... and then pre season begins!

However has anyone else found that you concede goals ridiculously early on in games?-

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yes conceded a few in the first minute scored a couple myself though. Oh and who was the ref for my 3-1 win at the SoL?

Mr Prosser! :clap2:

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Biscuit said:

I thought you said you finished 2nd in your first season?

Or is this struggling to keep them in the Prem at Withdean? Now that would be tricky

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
fourthteamtillidie said:
yep i gave up with brighton too- really hard to progress due to lack of money and im not content with arseing around with survival

Fairweather? Moi?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
today discovered why biscuit is flirting with relegation....he is not on a large enough database. not enough leagues selected. i have a good 27 or so leagues selected and it runs like water! and im 7th after 20 games. you need a large database to getr the wonder buys! like sonko and juan sabas!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
My Champ Man tip is...

Don't play it until 4 in the morning while simultaneously drinking beer. You will lose track of both the time and the amount you have drunk, as well as forgetting to renew player's contracts, purchasing Leo Fortune-West and sacking Bob Booker in a fit of pique when you lose 2 - 0 to Scunthorpe at home in the Cup.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yeah, I got Veron on the cheap too and all the midfielders started having a pop saying there was too much competition, not complaining now we're 4th are you.

Grant McCann indeed.

Seagull Stew

Set of Tracksuits said:
My Champ Man tip is...

Don't play it until 4 in the morning while simultaneously drinking beer. You will lose track of both the time and the amount you have drunk, as well as forgetting to renew player's contracts, purchasing Leo Fortune-West and sacking Bob Booker in a fit of pique when you lose 2 - 0 to Scunthorpe at home in the Cup.

I heard that that was Martin Hinshelwood's technique too! :lolol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Is this Championship Manager 4? I just finished ninth in my first season in the Premiership. Everton and Newcastle both came a knocking but I turned them down to stay with the mighty Albion.

My problem is the defence. Don't have enough money to sign the premiership quailty defenders.

My one disaster was losing Bob Booker to Newcastle. Cheeky blighters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here