Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2003
I accept my timing to suggest an alternative venture for a new ground wasnt ideal and i wish to pass on my apolgies to anyone offended by such. It certainly wasnt intended to cause offence, simply to raise the subject of an alternative which i hope the club have should Falmer be a No.

FG

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
prat!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FG aka Football Genius. said:
I accept my timing to suggest an alternative venture for a new ground wasnt ideal and i wish to pass on my apolgies to anyone offended by such. It certainly wasnt intended to cause offence, simply to raise the subject of an alternative which i hope the club have should Falmer be a No.

FG

I'll think about it

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Introduce yourself to me at Withdean FG...I have 2 sets of knuckles looking to be introduced to your teeth.

Stupid moronic ****!

Sorry for the swearing mods...this moron would make Mother Theresa swear...

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Bwian said:
Introduce yourself to me at Withdean FG...I have 2 sets of knuckles looking to be introduced to your teeth.

Stupid moronic ****!

Sorry for the swearing mods...this moron would make Mother Theresa swear...
:lolol: :lolol: You should see my knuckles and hand know it has a few deep teeth marks very deep and a man with 2 front teeth missing walking about.:lolol: :lolol:

Less of the violent talk as you no you will never meet fg

:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: You should see my knuckles and hand know it has a few deep teeth marks very deep and a man with 2 front teeth missing walking about.:lolol: :lolol:

Less of the violent talk as you no you will never meet fg

:lolol:

Makes me feel better though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To be fair to FG, he PMed me an apology also, and is aware that it is vital that we all pull in the same direction here.

We can let this one rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here