Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My 2 year old has just done his first potty poo

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
all the money we will soon save on nappies!!! ....

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:mexican: :mexican: :dance: :dance: :shit: :dance:

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Congrats OTLW, when did you first start potty training ?
My little boy is 20 months now and we were wondering when we should introduce the potty !......

Any help appreciated. !

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
We just bought our nappies (environmentally friendly non-disposable ones). They were £300! No wonder I can't afford a new season ticket - I'm spending the money on containing shit instead!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Marshy said:
Congrats OTLW, when did you first start potty training ?
My little boy is 20 months now and we were wondering when we should introduce the potty !......

Any help appreciated. !

We tried before Xmas but got fed up with all the wee on the living room carpet!!!
But in past month or two he has been paying an unnatural interest in his mummy and daddy going to the loo ... he stands and points when I go and says "daddy's willie goes wee wee!"
He has also been trying to undress himself, which is an indication kids are ready.
We had two successful potty wees at the weekend (he cried when he did both!) but also two on the bathroom floor (decided to move his potty out the living room), then two more potty wees yesterday. Mrs OTLW just texted me to tell of the potty poo success ... so guess OTLW Junior will now be gorging himself on chocolate as a reward!
Just persevere now!!!!
Hope that has BORED all of you non-parent types!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
chips and gravy said:
We just bought our nappies (environmentally friendly non-disposable ones). They were £300! No wonder I can't afford a new season ticket - I'm spending the money on containing shit instead!

Mrs OTLW worked out that during the past 27 months we have spent on average £10 a week on disposable nappies (so that's £270 and we're not done yet!)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lord Bracknell said:
And my 22 year old has just done his ...

[but no-one needs to have the details]

If he's anything like my 20 year old, I bet he doesn't flush!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the Left Wing said:
all the money we will soon save on nappies!!! ....

My son wore his England kit for the first time today while playing Toddler Football. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And that's fantastic scenes OTLW - can't wait for the summer when my 2 year old boy will be potty trained.

And at the moment, I tend to bath him at the same time as my 8 month old daughter, who twice in succession had shat in the bath while I'm cleaning them both. :censored:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
On the Left Wing said:
Mrs OTLW worked out that during the past 27 months we have spent on average £10 a week on disposable nappies (so that's £270 and we're not done yet!)

That works out at £1160! Hence why we're going for the non-disposable kind - even with increased electricity bill from washing machine should still be making a saving

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in shear DELIGHT at this thread I just text my mum to see when I was officially potty trained......awaiting response :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
chips and gravy said:
That works out at £1160! Hence why we're going for the non-disposable kind - even with increased electricity bill from washing machine should still be making a saving

My maths was always my weakest subject ... you are quite right of course ... feck that's about 3 season tickets!!!!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: My 2 year old has just done his first potty poo

Simster said:
My son wore his England kit for the first time today while playing Toddler Football. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I bought ours an England kit last weekend ... he already has a cracking kick .... must let him wear it this weekend!!!

We could be breeding Albion players of the future (let's hope so!)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Re: My 2 year old has just done his first potty poo

On the Left Wing said:
I bought ours an England kit last weekend ... he already has a cracking kick .... must let him wear it this weekend!!!

We could be breeding Albion players of the future (let's hope so!)
I couldn't believe how cheap it was actually. Fifteen quid for the latest kit, shorts shirt, socks, THE LOT.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2 year old has just done his first potty poo

Simster said:
I couldn't believe how cheap it was actually. Fifteen quid for the latest kit, shorts shirt, socks, THE LOT.

Just shirt and shorts for the wee one .... must get him a small Albion kit next season and maybe take him to his first Albion match in a year or two.
We took him to Berwick Rangers for National Falmer Day (crowd only 500!) ... but his concentration rate was only about 2 minutes before he wanted to run off or eat a packet of crisps ... but the signs are good .... every evening now he asks to play "passy" with a ball out the back ...

chips and gravy said:
even with increased electricity bill from washing machine should still be making a saving
The great thing about washable nappies is that they have a life beyond toddlers. I can still find a use for them even now - and all three of my babies are now in their twenties.

Disposables go to landfill and take hundreds of years to rot away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here