Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutya leaves the sugar babes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
'After seven years in the band, Mutya has left the band. A replacement's already lined up - no name yet though. Mutya says it was a difficult decision to go but she felt it was time to re-evaluate her life.''

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
She needs to re-evaluate her boat race never mind her life!!!

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
'After seven years in the band, Mutya has left the band. A replacement's already lined up - no name yet though. Mutya says it was a difficult decision to go but she felt it was time to re-evaluate her life.''

Siobhan, the one who was kicked out of the original line up will be the replacement.

She left originally after a bust up with Mutya about 'musical differences'

You heard it here first!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

'Kin Hell. She's only 20 how much 're-evaluation' can you need to do at that age ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
EXCELLENT news. Heidi and that little black bitch are clearly head and shoulders above that god-awful facially pierced hybrid munter. FINALLY I'll be able to pull of a nice consistant stroke to a Sugarbabes video, without having the whole thing SPOILED by that ugly freak making my cock go like wet spaghetti all the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look, I'm not entering a debate here. Mutya has a face like a battered toolbox. That is the FACT, if you disagree you are WRONG, BLIND, STUPID or possibly ALL THREE.

Now close the thread.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mutya would be the dirtiest of the lot but that look that Keisha (that's the 'black bitch' btw Easy) gives every now and again makes me want to f*** her silly.

Mutya isn't fit in the traditional sense but i find her very alluring.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Silent Bob said:
Because I still have the use of my eyes. :jester:

:lolol: :lolol:

FIT?

asis06082003102552.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
(that's the 'black bitch' btw Easy)
Like I care what her name is. I just want her butt-naked and bent over the nearest table in front of me, howling like a stuck irish pig.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ShorehamGull said:
Heidi is the best of the lot,

End of debate

A mass debate, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here