Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must have games for the ps3

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
hey all just wondering what games you think are must haves. i already have cod mw2, fifa 10 and the latest gta but other than that what games would be well worth getting?

thanks in advance

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Exclusive wise the ratchet and clank games are very good as is uncharted.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Battlefield bad Company 2, Killzone 2, MAG, Little big Planet

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Another vote for Red Dead Redemption. I wasn't sure about it from the adverts but all the reviews raved about it, and rightly so. Simply incredible.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion are the games that have had me hooked. Was a bit disappointed with Heavy Rain. Oh and Tiger Woods golf of course :thumbsup:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Red dead redemption, brilliant game and I thought slightly more mature (less about brothels and sex, more about shooting people and gambling) than Grand theft auto. Highly recommended that this is the game to get

Fallout 3, excellent RPG, maybe needs more content but overall great.

Uncharted 2, great online and story 3rd person lara croft-esque shooter.

Littlebigplanet, a light hearted and creative game, plus made by British developers but a sequels coming out soon so if your interested get that instead.

Motorstorm, The first is great and has a real gritty feel to it. Second is good as well.

Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare, maybe a little dated but I think slightly better than Modern warfare 2 (which is more unbalanced) World at War is also good to get

Heavy rain, its a real gripping story and very tense in some places, and you can make whatever ending you like by changing the events or actions.

loads of games overall

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Disappionted with red dead redemption, surprised it's so highly rated... the missions are just faintly dull, and riding a horse in the middle of nowhere just doesn't have the thrill of pinching a fast car in the city GTA style.

But then, I'm also playing mario galaxy 2 at the moment whch has distracted me as its one of the best games this generation.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Anyway, in my opinion if you've got a ps3, get the decent exclusives - uncharted, god of war, little big planet... I think thats it so shouldn't set you back too much.

Then, get a flashed 360 and download the other great games for free (with better graphics)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here