Music after an Albion goal?

• Yes

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 187 88.6%

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
NO!

And seeing as the Albion keep mentioning Falmer becoming the most the most away fan-friendly stadium in the league, no music for visting sides either! (Not that they ever would entertain the thought, but just on the off-chance that this has been considered as part of their away-friendly package)
what do you mean by away friendly .............................. please explain?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes....

I want that...der de de de derrrrrr. der de de deerrrrrr...as in the darts

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Or a replay of that Ian Chapman own goal at home to Leeds, officially the funniest own goal ever, although not at the time.

Before my time, but surley can't have been better than Hinshelwood's V Colchester?!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I will personally lead the booing if ever music is played after a goal at Falmer!

Absolute no-no!

I was about to post along the same lines. If music is played after a goal, we should all start booing. That'd stop it quite sharpish I should reckon.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Or a replay of that Ian Chapman own goal at home to Leeds, officially the funniest own goal ever, although not at the time.

No no no no no Sim.

Surely the own goal by Steve Gatting away at West Ham was officially the funniest own goal ever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here