Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MUSE to play Wembley Stadium

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
.. on 16th June 2007. (NME)

Hopefully that will be a couple of weeks after our debut there for the Play-off finals!:clap2: :clap2:

Two must-have tickets back to back!

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
f***ing hell, must get tickets for this.

Muse are in my top 5 bands that I've seen live which isn't bad considering I saw them on the Origin Of Symmetry tour years a go! They seem to have come a long way since!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Agreed. I saw them on the recent tour and they're awesome live. Matt Bellamy may be absolutely barking but he's a superb live performer. A bit like Bono, The Edge and Freddie Mercury rolled into one but without the chatting to the crowd.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
At least I should think.

The recent arena gigs were £27:50 complete with a crap support band. For Wembley I'd hope they would sort out some decent acts to play before them.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They were fantastic at Wembley Arena a couple of weeks ago.

I've never been too sure about massive outdoor gigs but it would be a great excuse to hear them again, and visit the new Wembley Stadium again!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CP 0 3 BHA said:
.. on 16th June 2007. (NME)

Hopefully that will be a couple of weeks after our debut there for the Play-off finals!:clap2: :clap2:

Two must-have tickets back to back!

or the Johnstones Paint Pot :D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not a big enough band to open Wembley so hopefully someone else will get the opening gig

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
chez said:
Cant say Ive ever heard of them which is strange because it usually the biggest groups in the world that play the stadium.

what? like muse, you mean?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rookie said:
not a big enough band to open Wembley so hopefully someone else will get the opening gig

Some bunch of geriatrics, like the Rolling Stones, or Phil Collins, or Elton John ??

No thanks.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
chez said:
Cant be that big mate coz Ive never heard of them and neither has my girlfriends 13 year old son and he knows most things about music as most 13 year olds do. Must be big to a small amount of people I suppose.

Sorry but Muse are both brilliant and very successful. You must be quite out of touch mate.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
chez said:
Yeah I am actually. Im really only interested in Dance music but my girlfriends son is into everthing included heavy metal, indie, dance & pop and he's never heard of them.

Oh. Well, I can thoroughlly recommend them to both you and your girlfriend's son. Buy him one of their albums for Christmas (Origin of Symmetry is a good introduction). I'm sure he'll thank you for it and then he can play it all his school friends and they will think he is well COOL :)

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
the full harris said:
Oh. Well, I can thoroughlly recommend them to both you and your girlfriend's son. Buy him one of their albums for Christmas (Origin of Symmetry is a good introduction). I'm sure he'll thank you for it and then he can play it all his school friends and they will think he is well COOL :)

Maybe. They seem to be all into "My Chemical Romance". What a load of shit !!!!

I am an old codger, and even I've got two of their CDs - one from 2001 and the one with the 'flying men' on the cover (can't be arsed with album names now). I have to say, they improved drastically between one album and the other - and what I've heard of their last one is also good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here