Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray's goal celebration

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Apologies for this one - people will think I've been out of the country for the last year but can someone explain Murray's palm in front of forehead goal celebration , please.
By the way reading the other threads I agree with those who say we should offer him a deal right now - he is on fire.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Apologies for this one - people will think I've been out of the country for the last year but can someone explain Murray's palm in front of forehead goal celebration , please.
By the way reading the other threads I agree with those who say we should offer him a deal right now - he is on fire.

Yes hes on fire I couldnt give a damn about his celebration just so long as he keeps on producing it..

Ps We needed a 20 goal striked to be a proper force this year, its not half way and the main two have missed games but have 18 between them?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just had a thought, could it be a reference to everyone getting on his back about him needing to be a 20 goal a season man? Five fingers on his forehead, four times x 5 = bingo 20 goal a season man?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Here we go AGAIN.

Fleetwood also did it when he scored for Hereford the other week. So Muzza is not alone.

Maybe he is just trying to start a trend?

I prefer the Ashley Barnes lying down he did against Exeter. Does that mean that Poyet is telling him he needs more sleep?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw a theory about it being his own tribute to the "hair gel" scene in There's Something About Mary - except for him of course its There's Something About MURRAY.

144842__11diaz_l.jpg

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Here we go AGAIN.

Fleetwood also did it when he scored for Hereford the other week. So Muzza is not alone.

Maybe he is just trying to start a trend?

I prefer the Ashley Barnes lying down he did against Exeter. Does that mean that Poyet is telling him he needs more sleep?

Barnes kisses his wedding ring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here