Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murrays Celebration

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just a guess

He was aiming for 50 Albion goals this season and he got his 50th and 51st on Tuesday night.

Was the 5 being his hand and 0 being his head ? :lolol:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
oh yeh...

of course.... thats why...

why didnt i think of that? :D :facepalm:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
im still convinced its him refering to his critics who have called him a "headless chicken"

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
i think it is just a weird celebration with no hidden meaning. like when you end up with an in-joke amongst friends that arose just from being silly.
it's good because it is low effort and original... not to mention the intrigue he's managed to throw up around it.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Due to the fact he didn't wave once, and everyone went crazy about him and wanted him to leave, he has now incorporated an open palm kind of wave to all his celebrations so he can never be accused of this again.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
im still convinced its him refering to his critics who have called him a "headless chicken"

But the hand it on his forehead, that's nothing like a chicken. Turn the hand through 90 degrees, and put on TOP of your head and you may have a point.

Naah, don't think it's that ..... not that I have a clue what he's doing it for.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I reckon its something his kid did once that made him laugh, thus he made it into a celebration!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
i think it is just a weird celebration with no hidden meaning. like when you end up with an in-joke amongst friends that arose just from being silly.
it's good because it is low effort and original... not to mention the intrigue he's managed to throw up around it.

This. He's probably pissing himself at all the attention it's getting when it means absolutely sod all :laugh:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I reckon its something his kid did once that made him laugh, thus he made it into a celebration!

Maybe they are Doctor Who fans, and that is Glenn showing his infospike. The implanting of which has made Glenn the superior human being that he is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think its an 'inverted FACEPALM' aimed at the menatlly challenged Albion fans, who questionned his ability - specifically Tom '1 in 10 Glenn' Hark Preston Park...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think its an 'inverted FACEPALM' aimed at the menatlly challenged Albion fans, who questionned his ability - specifically Tom '1 in 10 Glenn' Hark Preston Park...

In which case, maybe instead he should paint the outside of his hand red and make a fist in front of his nose, for that full trademark Scottish tramp "giss' 10p son"-meets WC Fields turps-nudger styling?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In which case, maybe instead he should paint the outside of his hand red and make a fist in front of his nose, for that full trademark Scottish tramp "giss' 10p son"-meets WC Fields turps-nudger styling?

Having never met THPP in person, I wouldn't know about that.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I think he's a member of an alien loving cult and that's their international greeting.

Can we get a smiley doing the Murray?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here