Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to Southampton?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just playing devils advocate here, based on no rumours whatsoever.

If we assume Murray for whatever excuse he gives wants out of our club, would it be beyond the bounds of possibility that Deano would tip Pardew towards making a bid with a good package for Murray (especially as according to Slade, Harding was given an unbelievable offer to sign for them)

They would get a decent striker at this level and we hopefully would get our money back!

Of course, if the 'homesick girlfriend' rumour is true, then Southampton would have no appeal for them!! Surely? :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he went to Southampton, I would personally seek his girlfriend out in the crowd when we play them, and tip a raspberry Slush Puppy down the front of her blouse.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
If he went to Southampton, I would personally seek his girlfriend out in the crowd when we play them, and tip a raspberry Slush Puppy down the front of her blouse.

Raspberry Nipple Puppies Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I thought that he wanted to leave because his partner wanted to move back oop north, nearer to her family.

Moving along the south coast to Southampton wouldn't really achieve this objective !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought that no sooner has Murray joined that he handed in a transfer request. Basically coz he didnt like Wilkins?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought Saints were broke. Can't see them matching his transfer fee let alone anything else.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
The point regarding Murray/Wilkins not liking each other does rather blow my theory out of Southampton Water!

Does Murray actually get along with anyone? Even the Murray/Forster hate rumour never goes to sleep.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
The point regarding Murray/Wilkins not liking each other does rather blow my theory out of Southampton Water!

Does Murray actually get along with anyone? Even the Murray/Forster hate rumour never goes to sleep.

I thought it was funny last year when Owusu got the arse with Murray when he was taken down in the Yeovil game but Murray nicked the penalty despite only being on the field about 2minutes :lol:

Just one of those blokes I gues that you get the opinion that people dont like him-not necessarily true though :shrug:

I like you Glenn x x

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was funny last year when Owusu got the arse with Murray when he was taken down in the Yeovil game but Murray nicked the penalty despite only being on the field about 2minutes :lol:

Just one of those blokes I gues that you get the opinion that people dont like him-not necessarily true though :shrug:

I like you Glenn x x

Out of players on the pitch, Murray was the designated penalty taker. So Owusu would've been nicking his penalty.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good.

Maybe he should show more enthusiasm for the fat contract he is sitting on then.

Where have you heard he isn't enthusiastic.

There is so much COMPLETE BS talked about Murray.

"He's always offside"

"He's injury prone"

Blah blah blah. We've gone through all of these and thoroughly MYTH BUSTED them a number of times now, can we please give them a rest?

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I thought Saints were broke. Can't see them matching his transfer fee let alone anything else.

I seriously think that B&HA are followed by individuals that just never read a paper or listen to the news!!!! How can you miss that?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
I seriously think that B&HA are followed by individuals that just never read a paper or listen to the news!!!! How can you miss that?

Did you not read the papers or listen to the news? !!!! :p

They were, but Markus Liebherr has purchased the club (or at least heads the takeover) and he is a Swiss Billionaire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here