Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray swap with Hoskins ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The OP deserves some credit if he really did ask Murray. Quite why a player would give out details like this to a complete stranger is either a mystery or just makes this a big ol' pile of BS.

That said, I'd happily have Murray back in exchange for Hoskins.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I want him back and Gus knows that he would work in our system of play

Tony Hancock

A pint! That's an armful!
I wouldn't mind Murray back but I do not want to see Hoskins leave, especially to the dark side. I really think that when fit he is a quality striker.

On another note, and don't make anything of It I just thought I'd share, a colleague has informed me that Heskey has recently purchased a house in Roedean.

We were on holiday in Antigua last year and the tour guide pointed out Heskey had bought a house there . Dont remember him then signing for St Johns !!!!!!!! So I wont make anything of it

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Just say Glenn Murray at the petrol station on dyke road filling up his Audi. I asked him if he was coming back and all he said was it depends on will.

He has to be talking about Hoskins but no certainty Hoskins would agree to go.

Your the same poster that posted about seeing a player driving away from the amex last night....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
God forbid we have Judas back!! Yes I know he has his fans here...but I will always go that if he is not good enough for Palace he certainly is'nt good enough for us....thought he'd be better off at Selhurst....sinking ship and deserting rats come to mind....sure some of you would have Leon Knight back.....:ffsparr::whistle::whistle:

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Just to say he definately does drive an audi as friend of mine works at Audi Brighton and he see's him there quite a lot as he does with most of the players as audi's are a popular choice for them.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Its never on the card. Its bullshit.

Why would Palace swap a fit striker, for a striker thats spent most of the last 13 months injured, and can't play for the next 5 weeks.... because he's injured, and been cast out by Gus after making just two starts.

I think a team as stupid as Palace would even steer clear of that one

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Just say Glenn Murray at the petrol station on dyke road filling up his Audi. I asked him if he was coming back and all he said was it depends on will.

He has to be talking about Hoskins but no certainty Hoskins would agree to go.

Clearly an ESSO S from GM for us to rescue him from his Palarse nightmare.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
and looking back at another of his 11 posts I found this gem that Poyet had told him on deadline day last year we was going to sign a striker.......

Well found. Really don't get why people make up this shit. AS IF Murray would give out potential transfer info, as much as a few (including myself) were hoping this was true, it really is utter BS!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I certainly hope this is a joke. Hoskins will come good and anyone wanting Murray back needs their head examining. We have moved on a long way from needing to sign a guy that's barely good enough to play for the pikey scum, there are plenty of league 1 strikers that wouldn't cost the earth to sign, but I thought the idea was that we were looking for a decent first team striker not another 3rd/4th choice has been reject.
Murray, you made your bed now lay in it.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
According to Bozza on twitter, the swap deal for Hoskins/Murray was all but done until Will broke his foot. If he really did say "depends on Will" then the deal could still be on. Depending on Hoskins recovery.

Just to say he definately does drive an audi as friend of mine works at Audi Brighton and he see's him there quite a lot as he does with most of the players as audi's are a popular choice for them.

Does this mean that Murray's car is duff?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Why it have to be a swap? Could it be if Hoskins is sold to someone random and we need a back up striker for depth, he'd come and we'd spend the bigger money on a quality CM?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just seen on the news, world war 3 is about to kick start at any moment! according to reports Obama has spoken about the issue saying "it now all depends on will". Latest reports are also confirming Obama does officially have an Audi.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here