Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray swap with Hoskins ?

I just thought this would be a good time to post this. Just LOOK at how horrid that kit is.

2601.jpg

It looks from the top logo on that shirt that their sponsors are CAC - how appropriate.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I wouldn't mind Murray back but I do not want to see Hoskins leave, especially to the dark side. I really think that when fit he is a quality striker.

I'm with you on this. But given that most of us on here would have wanted one or both of Sparrow and Vincelot to stay, that Gus is one to make up his mind pretty solidly is clear and ominous.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not being on the squad list is a fair indication that Hoskins might not feature in Gus's plans. A swop for Murray? Probably a deal both sides would be happy with assuming it was a fit Hoskinsd and an interested Murray........................ what's the probability of both of those I wonder?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I'm with you on this. But given that most of us on here would have wanted one or both of Sparrow and Vincelot to stay, that Gus is one to make up his mind pretty solidly is clear and ominous.

Fergie was like that (Jaap Stam for example), but now looking back realises he should have been more flexible, and has been in recent times e.g. caving in to the Rooney £220k per week, and letting Ronaldo getting away with stuff away from football.

Hopefully Gus can mellow and not be so rigid in his thinking.

Vincelot & Sparrow to stay.
Murray to return.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
As odd as this sounds, I had heard this rumour a few days before Hoskins broke his foot, basically swap deal murray for Hoskins - it was only what I was told so please dont shoot the messenger

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
As odd as this sounds, I had heard this rumour a few days before Hoskins broke his foot, basically swap deal murray for Hoskins - it was only what I was told so please dont shoot the messenger

Tbh, I don't think anyone in history has ever shot a messenger for bringing the same news for a fourth or fifth time.

You might get some sarcasm, mind.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He actually looks as though he's being forced to wear that kit and doesn't really want to.

Also, why is he standing in front of a Travelodge?

He's in front of a Travelodge because he refused their first offer of a caravan.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Maybe he ment his will had to be finalised so he could then fake his own death and get his hands on a pay-out before coming back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here