Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray swap with Hoskins ?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I for one would love to see Murray back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A big decision for Hosky , playing next season in L1 AND wearing a grotesque match shirt.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I just thought this would be a good time to post this. Just LOOK at how horrid that kit is.

2601.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just thought this would be a good time to post this. Just LOOK at how horrid that kit is.

2601.jpg

And look how embarrassed and full of regret that poor man looks. I want to give him a hug and tell him everything's going to be OK*

*as long as he leaves Palace.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
I bumped into Tony Bloom's brother whilst he was filling up his helicopter this morning. I asked him that should (God forbid!) something terrible happen to Tony what would become of BHAFC and the Amex. I couldn't quite hear his response due to the noise of the copter blades but I think he said "That depends on will".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder why they chose a backdrop of a council estate for the photoshoot? What's wrong with Sellhurst? :clap2:

That isn't a council estate , it's a new Barratts development which has to blend in with the surroundings. :lol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I can't believe no one seems to have mentioned this? Posted by bozza on twitter

. @rdaley82 Understand that Poyet already told Hoskins he is surplus. Also hear a swap with #cpfc Murray arranged until Hoskins injury.
5 hours ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here