Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray swap with Hoskins ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I bumped into Dan Akyroyd at a petrol station last week. I asked if Ghostbusters 3 was ever going to happen and he just replied "It all depends on Bill"

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I bumped into Dan Akyroyd at a petrol station last week. I asked if Ghostbusters 3 was ever going to happen and he just replied "It all depends on Bill"

I'm afraid I think you and the original poster are both lying. Ghostbusters 3 is being made without Bill Murray

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I wouldn't mind Murray back but I do not want to see Hoskins leave, especially to the dark side. I really think that when fit he is a quality striker.

On another note, and don't make anything of It I just thought I'd share, a colleague has informed me that Heskey has recently purchased a house in Roedean.

Will Heskey who's he?

Will I am?

Will Hay, now that would be a coup.. 'Oh Mr Poyet what shall we do'

I'll get my cravat

TNBA

TTF

Will Smith ?

Pictured below discussing the option with Dougay Freedman

images

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That is so ironic... just saw Michael Owen filling up his Ferrari at the Tesco filling station in Mold.
I asked him if he was signing for us before the transfer window closes and he also just replied: "It all depends on Will"
I was in Hawarden on Saturday.....at the Glynne Arms. I didn't see Owen.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just say Glenn Murray at the petrol station on dyke road filling up his Audi. I asked him if he was coming back and all he said was it depends on will.

He has to be talking about Hoskins but no certainty Hoskins would agree to go.

What car was he driving?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Are you suggesting the OP actually bumped into Bill Murray, not Glen Murray? In which case, has he said he "will" make Ghostbusters 3?

#confused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here