Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray reception at Selhurst

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Will you still be booing him and be full of hatred towards him ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nope, he earnt my respect last night.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Same as Commander for me. I was all for it yesterday, but his behaviour just showed sheer class. I won't clap him, moving from Brighton to Palace is still unforgivable. But I now respect him and don't hate him, so won't boo.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Why wouldn't he respect BHA? he was the reason you got promotion I knew he wouldn't go mental after scoring, he only left coz you didnt want to cough up the wages he wanted, it's not like he hates you like we do:lolol::lolol:

Thanks again for providing such a wonderful day:bigwave::rave::bigwave:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
As I said on another thread, he's a bit of a Peter Taylor to me. I feel a certain gratitude towards him, but I never warmed to him especially, and yet he has behaved respectfully to the club, so I cannot hate the fella in the slightest.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, I'd boo every Palace name read off the teamsheet at Selhurst, so the honest answer is 'Yes'.

But more than anyone else? No. The bloke did really well last night, we've all made our point, and can go back to just being sorry he's left, rather than bitter it's the rivals.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
think 'hatred' is a word used so freely in this day and age........suggest you remain in Dreamland and get over the fact that former players/managers will cross our path, no one deserves 'hatred' ! By all accounts he wanted to stay, Gus said 'no' so are you going to 'hate ' Gus for making that decision?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here