Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray quote

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I never thought I would get as far as crystal palace. Is he right ?. Is cpfc the limit to his talents ?. He clearly thinks we are beneath him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's wrong.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I hate Palace as much as the next person, but Murray did very well for us, helped us get promoted and now he has moved on... and so should we...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I like where we are right now.
Murray stepped off the Gus bus, he wins, he loses, it's not relevant to us anymore.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
You try telling that to nearly 20,000 fans,when he comes running out at Falmer.

Oh no - don't get me wrong, when he plays against us he is more than fair game!! I was referring to the "Murray Watch" on here which hangs on his every decision and word.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I hate Palace as much as the next person, but Murray did very well for us, helped us get promoted and now he has moved on... and so should we...

Sod that. He's a dirty northern monkey who played the club for mugs by demanding ludicrous wages. Dan Harding also springs to mind.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Sod that. He's a dirty northern monkey who played the club for mugs by demanding ludicrous wages. Dan Harding also springs to mind.

Dan Harding was totally different. We were short of cash at that time and could only offer him a contract similar to that of a Circle K worker. At Leeds he was offered a footballers wage, you can't blame him for leaving.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dan Harding was totally different. We were short of cash at that time and could only offer him a contract similar to that of a Circle K worker. At Leeds he was offered a footballers wage, you can't blame him for leaving.

Always forget which of the Southampton 'DHs' we're supposed to despise, but based on that I'm guessing it's Dean Hammond.

:thumbsup:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Always forget which of the Southampton 'DHs' we're supposed to despise, but based on that I'm guessing it's Dean Hammond.

:thumbsup:

I dont think most fans like either of them that much. Personally I have nothing against them as both were good players for us, especially Hammond. I know fans dislike Hammond because he gave it the biggun when scoring against us at Withdean but I wasn't at that game so don't hold the same amount of dislike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here