Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 940

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Interesting that it's "I still KNOW most of them" rather than "I am still in touch" or something similar.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm also looking forward to him coming to the AMEX. I suspect for different reasons.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey. He is hardly gonna say he is unhappy and he also was probably erring on the side of caution bearing in mind he still lives here and knows that by signing for them it hasn't endeared him to us.

Im sure he is happy, got a big fat contract and three years!

Oh and no Glenn Murrays goals no promotion c El Pres.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
I hate murray just like most others and fair enough when we play them we will give him a bit of stick but we want to win the game the sogs should be for OUR great team and about US not slagging murray the whole time..having said this i will not turn down the opportunity to call him a wanker

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also in the FL paper today...

...Richie Wellens (Leicester journeyman) who thinks thus: "Saints have every chance of keeping their run going and being up there but it will be interesting to see how Brighton react after a few defeats. Currently they have the excitement of a new stadium on their side but when opponents begin to enjoy going there, it may be more difficult for them".

He's probably right, it will be interesting, if not inevitable, but IMHO he's in grave danger of an Adkins-like FAIL. & I don't really see why he brings Saints into it either.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Didn't 'the Gus' make his decision for him?

Which summer? Now we are past Summer 2011, does he mean 2010 or 2011?
If he meant 2010, that's interesting because a NSC member who defendedc Murray, said there another side to Murray's departure stemming from Spring 2011, when it intimated by this member that Murray wanted to stay & was pushed out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

...Richie Wellens (Leicester journeyman) who thinks thus: "Saints have every chance of keeping their run going and being up there but it will be interesting to see how Brighton react after a few defeats. Currently they have the excitement of a new stadium on their side but when opponents begin to enjoy going there, it may be more difficult for them".

He's probably right, it will be interesting, if not inevitable, but IMHO he's in grave danger of an Adkins-like FAIL. & I don't really see why he brings Saints into it either.

Seem to remember VERY similar quotes coming out from Sheffield Wednesday, amongst others, exactly 12 months ago...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Funny, as I was thinking only yesterday that, compared to last season, we've heard comparatively few "they won't last the pace" opinions from the supposed experts.

To be fair, Wellens is probably trying to big Saints up because Leicester beat them, so it makes their performance look better.

Incidentally he also says that all he wants is to finish one point ahead of West Ham this season, as he's certain that will mean promotion for Leicester. Which is a remarkably short sighted effort, not to mention one that could leave him looking even more of a squeezer than Adkins.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Which summer? Now we are past Summer 2011, does he mean 2010 or 2011?
If he meant 2010, that's interesting because a NSC member who defendedc Murray, said there another side to Murray's departure stemming from Spring 2011, when it intimated by this member that Murray wanted to stay & was pushed out.

Could you be referring to the chap who lives in the Manchester area...?

Disappointed that Murray said he was pleased with the Albions success for Gus and the players......but failed to mention us fans. How odd...?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Brighton AND Southampton BOTH might fall away.

Before the season, I hoped Brighton might get say 8th to 10th.
And thought West Ham, Leicester & B'Ham for example would dominate based on cost of squad. But football (other than PL for Man City, Chelski & ManUre) ain't that simple.
Last year high player wages budgets at Huddersfield, Southampton, Charlton, Sheff Weds, MKDons .... did not produce the Champs.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I find it hard to hold anything against Murray really but I will still be booing and abusing him for the fun of it. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here