Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murali

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Muttiah Muralitharan has pulled out of Sri Lanka's tour of England because of an illness in his family.

The spinner will fly to Madras on Friday to be with his child and he is not expected to return.

A Sri Lanka team spokesman said: "At the moment we really don't know what the situation is. We hope to find out more on Friday."

Murali dominated the bowling attack as Sri Lanka earned a 1-1 draw in the Test series against England.

He had taken two wickets in the first two one-day matches, and was expected to play in the third ODI on Saturday.

Last edited:

1066gull

Trigger said:
Muttiah Muralitharan has pulled out of Sri Lanka's tour of England because of an illness in his family.

The spinner will fly to Madras on Friday to be with his child and he is not expected to return.

A Sri Lanka team spokesman said: "At the moment we really don't know what the situation is. We hope to find out more on Friday."

Murali dominated the bowling attack as Sri Lanka earned a 1-1 draw in the Test series against England.

He had taken two wickets in the first two one-day matches, and was expected to play in the third ODI on Saturday.
i cant follow the cricket with excitement anymore because i can't weatch it. i always used to watch englands summer tests on channel 4, not as much the counties but england. but this year i havent followed it, dunno if it would change for the ashes though

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: Murali

Adriodinho said:
i cant follow the cricket with excitement anymore because i can't weatch it. i always used to watch englands summer tests on channel 4, not as much the counties but england. but this year i havent followed it, dunno if it would change for the ashes though

What has that got to do with Murali?

He hasn't done much in the one-dayers, too late to make a difference

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mmmmmmmm. Madras.

view

Mar 1, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Re: Re: Murali

Withdean Wanderer said:
What has that got to do with Murali?

He hasn't done much in the one-dayers, too late to make a difference

It might not have anything to do with murali, who i agree has been quieter in the one dayers but it is a valid point, that after last summers ashes series a number of people cant watch live matches due to sky obtaining the rights, give the young lad a break its not the first time a thread has veered off topic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here