Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Hove Born and Bred is driving me mad does anyone know the legal......

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

....reasons Bonnie (Bonner) and Sezar can't go back in the Big Brother house.........please help

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
ali_jenkins123 said:
any news yet paddy?

Nothing, she's in a lot more pain and contracting much more often so we're getting closer I think. This is the longest labour for us yet, 44 hours so far. Our older three kids were all born quickly but this one is taking their sweet time in arriving.

Paddy

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bonnie is prevented from re-entering the house because she is on police bail while detectives investigate allegations she ordered TAKEAWAY PIZZAS and DID NOT PAY FOR THEM.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Like Paddy said, Sezer is on bail for allegedly raping someone, Bonnie was accused of stealing some pizza but not certain if this is the reason why, more likely that her pink t-shirt is in the wash.

Bonnie's Crime

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
If your wife is so ignorant as to be even paying attention to that crap I suggest you divorce her. What a load of drivel. Who cares?

D

Deleted User X18H

goldstone said:
If your wife is so ignorant as to be even paying attention to that crap I suggest you divorce her. What a load of drivel. Who cares?
Mrs Hove Born and Bred suggest you to also be ignorant as you pay attention to this drivel..............

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Downloaded Penguin said:
Bonnie is prevented from re-entering the house because she is on police bail while detectives investigate allegations she ordered TAKEAWAY PIZZAS and DID NOT PAY FOR THEM.
Is that even a criminal offence? I thought it was a civil matter if you don't pay for food. Can any of our resident coppers clear this up please

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Billy the Fish said:
Is that even a criminal offence? I thought it was a civil matter if you don't pay for food. Can any of our resident coppers clear this up please

My knowledge of the law is basic, but I think it's Obtaining Services By Deception.. if the food was bad then she might feel obliged not to pay for it and the pizza shop may chase her for the money ... OR maybe if she had no intention of paying for it, she would be guilty of the same offence.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Jam The Man said:
My knowledge of the law is basic, but I think it's Obtaining Services By Deception.. if the food was bad then she might feel obliged not to pay for it and the pizza shop may chase her for the money ... OR maybe if she had no intention of paying for it, she would be guilty of the same offence.
Interesting. Thank you

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shouldn't this be in the Big Brother section?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Shouldn't this be in the Big Brother section?
Yes, yes it should.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I blame the mods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here