Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MP causes residents of town major embarrasment on BBC TV.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
how is that causing 'major' embarrasment? Is it more embarrasing than your obsession with Caroline Lucas?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
And the embarrassment is what precisely?

D

Deleted User X18H

Its not just about the meat eating situation. She bleats on about events in the town and how the residents are ALL excited about the propsals the Greens are making. Most people I have spoken with or read comments from, are dreading this Green Administration.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think I stumbled across HB&B on Facebook. He made some comment to the Web editor of the Argus about Lucas. A totally uncalled for and ungratifying attempt to ridicule her at every opportunity. If the push came to the shove, I know which one I would rather keep in Brighton & Hove.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Why is that an embarrassment? Eating less meat has many benefits on a person and the environment.

This. However I don't want rules governing when I can eat meat. If I worked at Brighton & Hove City Council I would get round this rule by hiding my sausage inside a copy of Media Guardian.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think I stumbled across HB&B on Facebook. He made some comment to the Web editor of the Argus about Lucas. A totally uncalled for and ungratifying attempt to ridicule her at every opportunity. If the push came to the shove, I know which one I would rather keep in Brighton & Hove.

Due to my involvement with the Argus I am unable to make such comments. Is Lucas your M.P?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Great move from the council and good to see our local MP backing it up :clap:
Next in the pipeline is making various residential roads bicycle only I believe.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its not just about the meat eating situation. She bleats on about events in the town and how the residents are ALL excited about the propsals the Greens are making. Most people I have spoken with or read comments from, are dreading this Green Administration.

She is an MP and it is her duty to highlight events/party policies/wishes of the residents that voted her in. I would say your last statement would suggest you don't mix with a broad range of people. Where do you read these comments? The Argus comments section?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Jus that she is trying to be so radically different and using our town as a platform. The presenters are taking the piss out of her.
That's democracry in action. The voice of the people. The people have chosen. Long live the people.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Face facts though as at the end of the day she is always going to go for any media coverage no mater what.

Perhaps there will be a new Tree-Huggers cafe opening - huge mileage

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great move from the council and good to see our local MP backing it up :clap:
Next in the pipeline is making various residential roads bicycle only I believe.

Any news on the cycle lane going up Bear Road ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here