Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorbikes today Brighton

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

Had to drop my wife off at Brighton station. Took us an hour to get from Peacehaven to Brighton. A lesson learned for next time. It was absolutely manic. Bikes passing on the left and right of the car and in front.

I'm surprised no bikers got knocked off today. May be the police should make a dedicated Motorcycle lane for next year.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Horrendous - A27 fromArundel toWorthing was a health hazard. Why the hell do motorcyclists insist on doing at least 90 and driving half a millimetre from your rear bumper if you don't get out of their way within half a nanosecond?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
@%1;
Horrendous - A27 fromArundel toWorthing was a health hazard. Why the hell do motorcyclists insist on doing at least 90 and driving half a millimetre from your rear bumper if you don't get out of their way within half a nanosecond?

THIS.

And undertaking on the inside on dual carrigeways and motorways. If I see a motorbike about to undertake me due to being impatient i indicate and pretend to move left. I bet the f***ing shit themselves.

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
To be fair you shouldn't be in the outside lane if there is space in the other lanes, which there must be if you are being undertaken.

Spiritualised

Jul 30, 2010
To be fair you shouldn't be in the outside lane if there is space in the other lanes, which there must be if you are being undertaken.

This, plus if you are indicating and not moving they probably just think you are a shit driver. (I think in the highway code it says it is ok to overtake on the inside if it is safe to do so)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
wehatepalace; said:
Ace Cafe Reunion, it's like it every year. I've done it many times, great fun.

Taxi driver yesterday was giving it the large one about going on it, turned out he had less idea than a mod as to where the Ace Cafe is....

@%1;

THIS.

And undertaking on the inside on dual carrigeways and motorways. If I see a motorbike about to undertake me due to being impatient i indicate and pretend to move left. I bet the f***ing shit themselves.

And I would kick your mirror off then kick you into next week to go with your mirror.

And we don't shit ourselves, we are used to tossers in cages trying to be clever.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I find that 90% of bikers have a chip in their head which means that if there is a car in front of them it MUST be overtaken. Even if the car us doing over the speed limit or there is heavy traffic or dangerous bends. A Biker cannot be constrained by the Highway Code.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Taxi driver yesterday was giving it the large one about going on it, turned out he had less idea than a mod as to where the Ace Cafe is....

To be fair, a lot of bikers don't go up to the Ace, a lot meet up with their local club/mates and just join in on route for a ride out and then join in with the fun in Brighton.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And I would kick your mirror off then kick you into next week to go with your mirror.

And we don't shit ourselves, we are used to tossers in cages trying to be clever.

Wow! You make so much sense. I admire you so much:wrong:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
@%1;

THIS.

Likewise when i see a horse i drop a gear and slip the clutch, and the noise from the illegal exhausts makes them shit themselves. :thumbsup:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Just one of them days, everyones out enjoying the last sunny day before temps plunge, the howling wind returns and light drizzle patters against the window.

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Yeh, just got back from Madeira Drive. Great time had by all. I'm not a biker but I just love the sound and looks of some of these bikes. I reckon there were more this year than ever before. Spent a very enjoyable 2-3 hours looking around, had time for a swim in the sea, and then walked home up the London Road being passed by a never ending stream of wonderful machines. An enjoyable Sunday in the sun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here