Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mother's Day

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
May I be the first to wish all mothers out there a very fine day.

If you are genuine MILF then feel free to post your naked pictures on here in honour of your kind.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't forget your Mum, you'll miss her when she's gone.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh another Clintons Card Day made up by the companies looking for a celebration to celebrate, The Simpsons got it right with the Love Day episode...

...when they create a MARC Day then I'll be interested!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Nothing stopping you creating your own Marc!

I've been suprised with tea and breakfast in bed this morning, with slippers and jammie's for presents. Lovely lovely. Now they've all disappeared to play the playstation etc, instead of slaving over the housework like I commanded them too. So much for my little Mother's day slaves for the day! lol!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Can anyone decipher my school made card from my youngest? I asked him, but he cant remember what it was supposed to say - most of it is understandable!

Dear Mummy,
I love you because
ugetariwun
Love from Danny

(You get everyone ... and then he didn't finish it perhaps?!)

Can anyone decipher my school made card from my youngest? I asked him, but he cant remember what it was supposed to say - most of it is understandable!

Dear Mummy,
I love you because
ugetariwun
Love from Danny

(You get everyone ... and then he didn't finish it perhaps?!)

Ah, that's an easy one; "ugetariwun" means "those tits were lovely and milky".

An appreciative child, it must be said.

Yes, I know, it is surprising what children come up with.
Before they learn what it taught them, they are indeed extremely instinctual. It's been know for some time, that children are born with a 'memory' that goes back to early man, to the cradle of civilisation.
Underlining this, are prehistoric cave etchings found in the deepest heart of Africa - some of which depicted female hunters;

Attachments

• DSC01053.JPG
    DSC01053.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 141

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here