Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mother fcking sh!tty TWITTER!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Right i aint even on Twitter but f*** me its got tot be THE most annoying aspect of the new age internet and social networking system ive come accross.

No one knows whats real or fake, and everyone hangs their hopes on every f***ing TWEET.... driving me f***ing mad...KLL will you just SIGN up already....!!!!!!!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I used to think the same, but you find out more genuine information via twitter than you would from the news or papers. Try it, you might actually like it

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
i think we should ban all talk of it on here! or at least stop starting threads regarding what someone has just tweeted, those that want to know will already be following them and will have seen it anyway.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Its all bullsh!t.... i hate it.

The whole concept drives me mad - some famous little c*nt sitting on his nice boat tapping away on his eyephone telling everyone how great his latest dump was. and 5 million geeks all tuning in every 3 minutes to see if he's ready to take another dump yet and hear how it was for him.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think twitter is OK if you 'tweet' yourself. I joined twitter, basically because I was getting annoyed at all the news stories that broke on twitter several hours (sometimes) before they were reported elsewhere online or on the news channels. By joining twitter, I now get all the breaking news as it happens - which I like.

With regards to soccerball, I only tend to follow albion related accounts and not worry too much about rumours. It has to be said that the best albion twitter account, in my opinion, is that of the kitmen (with honourable mentions to 'we are Brighton' and TSLR).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How man tweeter rumours have we had this summer ? I can only think of the CMS one that came true

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How man tweeter rumours have we had this summer ? I can only think of the CMS one that came true

Bozza (NorthStandChat) tends to be right most of the time. He said CMS would sign, when everyone was saying otherwise, and he said that LuaLua deal had stalled, again when everyone was saying otherwise.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Don't blame Twitter. You need to use your common sense to work out if something is likely to be true or not, same as on here. Take everything with a pinch of salt and try not to get so worked up about it :smile:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Don't blame Twitter. You need to use your common sense to work out if something is likely to be true or not, same as on here. Take everything with a pinch of salt and try not to get so worked up about it :smile:

This. It hasn't got anything to do with Twitter. Remember Twitter was really the first 'source' we got CMS info from. If there wasn't Twitter then those who make up false rumours would just find another medium to post them on.

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
oh come on! we all love the drama really!

transfer rumours are 100x more exciting now with twitter and internet developments! much better than coming home from school and whackin on ceefax page 312 and waiting for it to scroll round 7 pages.

whatever happens in the rest of this transfer window, the CMS signing day will be the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here