Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Users Online 27/02/2010

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I do indeed know and selfishly take all the credit.

It is the day Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal youngster) broke his leg playing against Stoke.

I was, sadly, as I often do, on NSC, whilst watching football. I posted a thread about Ramsey breaking his leg as soon as it happened. Google picked it up within seconds, and suddenly the board was full of guest users reading my post. I'd say for those few seconds my thread was the only item on the web about Aaron Ramsey breaking his leg.

There you go. Your answer. Completely un-B&HA-related, and unfortunately not the nicest subject.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you samhale86. Mystery solved though tragic all the same.

Wish him all the best for his recovery...........

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I do indeed know and selfishly take all the credit.

It is the day Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal youngster) broke his leg playing against Stoke.

I was, sadly, as I often do, on NSC, whilst watching football. I posted a thread about Ramsey breaking his leg as soon as it happened. Google picked it up within seconds, and suddenly the board was full of guest users reading my post. I'd say for those few seconds my thread was the only item on the web about Aaron Ramsey breaking his leg.

There you go. Your answer. Completely un-B&HA-related, and unfortunately not the nicest subject.

No he didn't? Unless you aren't talking about the main Arsenal team?

Two threads eventually got merged. But mine was the busy one :tantrum:

:jester:

Looked like The Wizard started the thread
So yours wasn't the only thread about it then?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Nope. Obviously not :down: I forgot about The Wizards. But, mine was the one that kicked everything off, and was indexed by Google. I can assure you of that. So I'm still claiming it! :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here