Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most unfortunate name ever!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Kanchelskis, fixtures, extra seats, St Leonards

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Anyway, I think Dick Assman is just as bad.

That's him on the right...

03-14-assman.jpg

Another great Canadian. :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
My Surname was Chrismas and my Dad ( feckin twat that he is :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: if you did not guess he is not my favourite person) wanted to call my sister Mary. :lolol:

this is gospel and can be backed up by fellow NSCers who have seen my birth certificate

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Juan Albion said:
Mary Christmas? Certainly would be gospel. But not good news.

**waiting for an is she a cracker jibe**

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
bha.fatboy said:
My Surname was Chrismas and my Dad ( feckin twat that he is :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: if you did not guess he is not my favourite person) wanted to call my sister Mary. :lolol:

this is gospel and can be backed up by fellow NSCers who have seen my birth certificate

Er... do I know you!?!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Wozza said:
Er... do I know you!?!
not if you have lived in london all your life. changed my name when I was 4 so if you knew me as a chrismas it would have been from uckfield

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Theres a couple in our paper this week by the name of Peacock who named their son Drew.

Took them 10 days to realise their errror.....

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Beeneys gloves said:
Theres a couple in our paper this week by the name of Peacock who named their son Drew.

Took them 10 days to realise their errror.....

There's an electrical company in the Littlehampton area called

Wayne Kerr Electrics or maybe Wayne King Electrics .. can't exactly remember, but I had a mate who used to work for them!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Barnet Seagull said:
Whilst we're on the subject of Uckfield, those of about 30 yrs of age or so may remember a young chap at school who changed his name.

He now is John Kerr.

can not remember him as moved when I was 3 but am 31 so may have gone to nursery with him. Will ask Michael Frost ( head of Geography for years at Uckfileld high ) and still close friend of the family

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here