Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This thread is getting boring. Can someone do some bullying or over reacting to some perceived bullying please.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh, it's Summer ....

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Talk about angry. I walked out of the job I,m on at 9.30 this morning because people are making me angry.
And guess what ? I,m going fishing in ten minutes.
Not sure I could ever get REALLY angry on NSC though.

You really do need to stop using commas instead of apostrophes.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
No, being a work machine means web browsing filters are controlled at the ISP end, nothing to do with the settings in Windows.

If you keep swearing I may not be able to view this page, so stop it, right now you naughty person.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I have an angry poster hanging in my room:

Angry-Birds-Demotivational-Poster.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The sooner some people realise that NSC is a message board and not a substitute social life/work life the better, in my opinion.

This. And also promoting stuff SOLELY on NSC will get a really very small readership. There is a WHOLE WORLD out there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And the winner is.............Triggaaar!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please collect your prize from any of the mods.................oh the prize?..................yeah.....a lifetime ban from NSC!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry mate. The Large One won't be giving up his crown without a fight!
Too late buddy, I've already won!

Action my prize please Tony.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're one of my favouritest new-ish posters due to your dry sense of humour.

Will that do?
WTF is favouritest? I don't even know if that's a compliment. I'll never know, I'm about to be banned.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread is getting boring. Can someone do some bullying or over reacting to some perceived bullying please.
It got boring when you turned up. You can have the prize for most ironic user name, you couldn't command a lemming.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It got boring when you turned up. You can have the prize for most ironic user name, you couldn't command a lemming.

Well that's not very nice.

I'm hurt.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we're going to start talking about ironic usernames, I deserve a mention. I am neither a ninja nor an elephant.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
If we're going to start talking about ironic usernames, I deserve a mention. I am neither a ninja nor an elephant.

That post reminds me of a friend of mine who sometimes starts a conversation with "have you heard the latest rumour about me?".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here