Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Going back to the angriest poster, whatever happened to The Spanish?

That is the name I was trying to remember.

Stay around here long enough - you see them come and go. You see the initial anger dissipate as angry posters come to terms with the fact that we are not very different from each other, and we all have one major thing in common.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ahh good to see the grammer police are out and about on such a fine day :lol:
I want to win something. Most pedantic poster, most annoying poster - anything, I don't care.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Harsh. TLO certainly wins most regular name dropper on NSC. Why only the other evening he was out with a bigwig from Harvey's while us mere mortals were simply debating the nectar itself. A great poster but a dreadful name dropper.

Not harsh at all. TLO is a MASTER pedant. I should know - I fought him for that crown for years.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Harsh. TLO certainly wins most regular name dropper on NSC. Why only the other evening he was out with a bigwig from Harvey's while us mere mortals were simply debating the nectar itself. A great poster but a dreadful name dropper.

Not harsh at all. TLO is a MASTER pedant. I should know - I fought him for that crown for years.

In order to prove this pedantry point, I would say I WASN'T with anyone - let alone a bigwig - from Harvey's the other night, unless DT feels that myself and Lord Bracknell have become some kind of single Gestalt being.

And it's not a crown, it's a halo...

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
In order to prove this pedantry point, I would say I WASN'T with anyone - let alone a bigwig - from Harvey's the other night, unless DT feels that myself and Lord Bracknell have become some kind of single Gestalt being.

And it's not a crown, it's a halo...

I stand corrected - for some reason you two do seem to morph into one being on here. I must apologise for my erroneous statement.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Talk about angry. I walked out of the job I,m on at 9.30 this morning because people are making me angry.
And guess what ? I,m going fishing in ten minutes.
Not sure I could ever get REALLY angry on NSC though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here