Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thing is, 90% of the time, he isn't actually getting any stick at all. More often than not, it's simply someone disagreeing with one his black and white opinions. For some reason he sees that as a personal attack.

I love wagon wheels. If someone declares they hate the things, I won't consider it bullying.

I was in complete agreement until the bit about Wagon Wheels. They're disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Imo HKFC has waived his right to be a mod and should be taken off these duties.

Its not a RIGHT, or a privelage, you know. Its simply something I devote a little bit of time to, alongside my OWN input as a poster, as a favour to Bozza.

Do you have any idea what those duties entail?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
You're going to lose your right to be an NSC member before that happens.

images

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to be honest Gareth, I'm not sure I get it then.

What is it about alternative opinions - like, say, Steven Spielberg is a charmless, talent-free chancer who couldn't direct traffic on Sark - that so drives you nuts?

Bully.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I agree with this, it's just a shame that one of the mods and some of more established users seem to relish this particular sport.

I don't think any mods activly "prod" anyone, if so name and shame! ......However I do think HKFC has a very valid point, if someone disagrees with your post / thread / comment etc, it will invariably end up quite a heated debate, many people in the past have disagreed with my opinions, decisions etc etc, but there retort at me i do not take as any form of bullying or the like! .............................. I just know their wrong and ignore it!! :lol:

I do think EVERYONE should also remember it is a messageboard, a brilliant one i grant you, the best in fact!! but some shouldnt take it all to seriously sometimes! :)

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Seems others can see the reality, though - that unlike 4000 other members, your judgement of what construes banter / debate, and what construes abuse, is fundamentally flawed.

I'm being kind in that assesment by the way. The other explanation, would be that you're an attention-seeking drama queen.

Personaly i think you sound like you're defending bullying. US is oversensitive and should man up, but that doesn't justify the behaviour of posters who constantly go out of their way to provoke him. It's obvious there are people who zone in on his threads merely to troll him and I wonder what sort of social retard spends years on a football message board deliberately trying to upset someone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
many people in the past have disagreed with my opinions, decisions etc etc, but there retort at me i do not take as any form of bullying or the like! .............................. I just know their wrong and ignore it!! :lol:
Their retort, they're wrong. FFS, make an effort.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The sooner some people realise that NSC is a message board and not a substitute social life/work life the better, in my opinion.

And that, is the nail on the head.

Some people are clearly unhappy with their lives, but rather than use their time to do something about it, they spend their time on here posting about how bad it is.

NSC isn't real life. I reckon only one, maybe two of my friends would even know what NSC is.

Going back to the angriest poster, whatever happened to The Spanish?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personaly i think you sound like you're defending bullying. US is oversensitive and should man up, but that doesn't justify the behaviour of posters who constantly go out of their way to provoke him. It's obvious there are people who zone in on his threads merely to troll him and I wonder what sort of social retard spends years on a football message board deliberately trying to upset someone.
This is probably true.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

If his threads, state a strong opinion (and they generally do - a typical US opening post, would be "This is the BEST love song EVER"), then it stands to reason on a discussion board, that people will respond, with their alternative opinions. Not agreeing with somebody, simply does not equate to picking on them. The very idea is preposterous.

If anyone (mod or otherwise) posts something offensive to US, or anyone else, then they should report the post in question, for it to be dealt with. Its very straightforward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here