Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thing is, 90% of the time, he isn't actually getting any stick at all. More often than not, it's simply someone disagreeing with one his black and white opinions. For some reason he sees that as a personal attack.

I love wagon wheels. If someone declares they hate the things, I won't consider it bullying.

Sorry but that is horseshit and you know it. The vast majority of NSC is great and of 4000 members I get trolled by 7 constantly and they know who they are. I would have more respect if they admitted their actions rather than say " its not us, its him ", sorry that is bollocks.

Last edited:

I had my moments with the Palace posters and got involved in US baiting until I had an epiphany.

I am a changed man.:angel: Life is just way too short to get emotional on a message board.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Sorry but that is horseshit and you know it. The vast majority of NSC is great and of 4000 members I get trolled by 7 constantly and they know who they are. I would have more respect if they admitted their actions rather than say " its not us, its him ", sorry that is bollocks.

you should name and shame US. let bozza deal with it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
you should name and shame US. let bozza deal with it

Agreed. If US is getting unfairly picked on by a group of posters, he should report the offensive posts to Bozza, and let him step in.

Of course, if the 'offending posts' are things like "I think Hook is a better film than E.T.", or "I disagree that England is shit", or "No, no, I wouldn't recommend a lifetime tracker in those circumstances", then it will simply serve to confirm, what most can already see - that this mysterious illuminati HOUNDING Gareth, is nothing more than a symptom of his rampant paranoia and over-riding sense of self-importance.

Seriously US, its NOT all about you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agreed. If US is getting unfairly picked on by a group of posters, he should report the offensive posts to Bozza, and let him step in.

Of course, if the 'offending posts' are things like "I think Hook is a better film than E.T.", or "I disagree that England is shit", or "No, no, I wouldn't recommend a lifetime tracker in those circumstances", then it will simply serve to confirm, what most can already see - that this mysterious illuminati HOUNDING Gareth, is nothing more than a symptom of his rampant paranoia and over-riding sense of self-importance.

Seriously US, its NOT all about you.

Odd you say this as someone else made this thread about me and also odd when you take great delight in posting in my threads in a derogatory way at every available opportunity. Anyway I will let others judge you and a lot of people feel the same way about you as I do, believe me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I've such a poor memory and the fact I rarely look at who's posted what I'm reading and only what's written I actually wouldn't know or remember on the whole who's naughty and who's nice.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thing is, 90% of the time, he isn't actually getting any stick at all. More often than not, it's simply someone disagreeing with one of his black and white opinions. For some reason he sees that as a personal attack.

I love wagon wheels. If someone declares they hate the things, I won't consider it bullying.

At last we agree on something

Absolutely THIS THIS THIS! Just cos people disagree with you doesn't make them a troll!!

hkfc....i've gone through this thread waiting for someone to make this point....thank you!

. Anyway I will let others judge you and a lot of people feel the same way about you as I do, believe me.

Seems others can see the reality, though - that unlike 4000 other members, your judgement of what construes banter / debate, and what construes abuse, is fundamentally flawed.

I'm being kind in that assesment by the way. The other explanation, would be that you're an attention-seeking drama queen.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
As regards US and his Trolls - as usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle. US may have become sensitive. And there appears to be a sport in prodding him.

I agree with this, it's just a shame that one of the mods and some of more established users seem to relish this particular sport.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seems others can see the reality, though - that unlike 4000 other members, your judgement of what construes banter / debate, and what construes abuse, is fundamentally flawed.

I'm being kind in that assesment by the way. The other explanation, would be that you're an attention-seeking drama queen.

You really are a lovely fella aren't you ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Imo HKFC has waived his right to be a mod and should be taken off these duties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here